FOURTEEN| One day

A/N

I've had questions on whether this is a happy ending book. This IS going to be a happy ending book. However it's also gonna have sad heartbreaking parts. It's gonna have sad parts but at the end it will be happy ending.
Anyways love y'all. Mwahhhh!!

Comment and vote luvlies.

"Okay, it's time to take out the muffins, Rain

"Okay, it's time to take out the muffins, Rain." I take the muffins out, setting them on the table and smiling at how good they look. Blueberry muffins I've been baking all the time since Alessio got me the baking supplies.

Side note: He also go me a squirrel slipper. Like where did he go to? A squirrel gift shop? Sounds like heaven to me.

"Maybe this will make him get out of bed." I've been here for a month now. I'm slowly starting to see that maybe... just maybe I can trust Alessio.

But today was different than every other day. Alessio has been stuck in bed all day. Right after I woke up and came out to the living room, he basically locked himself in the room. It's 5 pm now, and he still hasn't got up. Not even for breakfast. Or lunch.

It will help. The muffin, I mean. He's done so much for me, this is the least I can do.

I put a couple muffins in the plate before heading to the room. I knock before opening the door. "Coming in." I walk in.

And there he is, staring at the ceiling, laying on his back as he smokes a cigarette.

"That's bad for you." I blurt out.

He looks up, apparently just noticing my presence. A tiny smile forms on his face as he speaks. "That's the point, Principessa."

My stomach feels weird as the nickname rolls off his tongue. I'm guessing it means princess.

"I brought you muffins. Maybe it would make you happy. They have a squirrel wrapper, look. Isn't it cute?" I show him the wrapper, a big smile on my face as I look at the wrapper.

He looks at it for a few seconds, then moves his gaze back to my eyes. I suddenly feel flustered and awkward under his gaze.

"What makes you think I'm sad?"

I consider if his question is rhetorical but then decide other wise.

"Cause' you've been moping around all day." Fudge. That was rude. "I didn't- I didn't mean it that way. I just meant that-"

"It's okay. I know what you meant." He gives me a half smile.

Phew! I was on verge of another panic attack.

"No offence, Bella, but I don't think your muffins will help." He takes another puff from his cigarette before putting it out on the cigarette tray next to him. The tray filled with 6 other smoked ends of a cigarette.