FORTY-SEVEN| Celano

Follow and vote please<333

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Fuck yes. With your recipe and my fuckin' talent I'm about to make the best mac and cheese in the damn world." He presses a kiss to the top of my head then walks in the kitchen.

"Okay so here you say...'' his brows furrow as he reads the recipe. "Why do you have to make it so complicated? Three types of cheese?"

"That's the recipe baby." I laugh as he huffs, Rain playing with his toy squirrel.

"Mmm," I open the fridge. "Do we have rosé?" I raise my eyebrows, a playful smile on my lips. He nods and laughs.

Yeah, I'm a rosé typa' gal. Don't laugh.

I pull out the bottle, opening it and pouring us a glass each. "Okay, let me play you this song." I connect my phone to the speaker, taking a sip of my drink.

The speaker starts playing Falling in love at a coffee shop. "I found this song the other day and it's so good, Gio."

I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you.

I hug him from behind, my head on his back as he makes the sauce. "I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much." I sing along, watching his pretty face as he brings the glass to his lips.

Pretty boy. My pretty boy.

I let go, running in the living room. "Do the twirly dance, Rain." He's such a good boy so he goes on his back paws, twirling his front paws in the air. "Twirly dance, yeah!" I lay down next to him, kissing his head. "Such a good boy. Such a good doggie." I give him a bunch of treats. Way more than Alessio would approve of.

"Don't tell your dad." I whisper in Rain's ear. "He's a party pooper."

"Hey!" Alessio yells from behind me, making both mine and Rain's head snap to him. "I definitely fuckin' heard that."

I look back at Rain and whisper, "Party pooper."

Then I'm running back in the kitchen. "Do you like my dress?" I pout, playing with the ruffles of my floral dress. I like attention from him, sue me.

"Love it." Alessio mutters, pressing short and fast kisses to the exposed skin on my neckline.

"Love you." I press a kiss on the tip of his nose.

He puts the mac and cheese in the oven and then we plop down on the couch, Rain jumping up next to us. "You feeling okay?" I ask him.

He started chemotherapy about 3 weeks ago. His doctor recommended 4 sessions, he'll be doing his second session next week. I've also been going to therapy. It's been helping me deal with... everything.