TWENTY-NINE| Lifeboat

WARNING
- Mature content. [Just slightly]
- Sexual assault, assault [if you want to skip it, it's the part that is in italics.]

I press my lips to his cheek, pulling back to see him slowly waking up

I press my lips to his cheek, pulling back to see him slowly waking up. A kiss on his other cheek. Then his forehead. Tip of his pretty nose.

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

My lips finally meet his. I leave a quick peck on his lips pulling back to see a sleepy smile take over his face.

"Mhm." He pulls me on top of him, a gasp of surprise leaving my lips. His hands rest on the small of my back, his touch spreading warmth on my skin.

I lean down, kissing the very corner of his lips. Then his chin. Then his slick jawline.

My lips leave a trail of short kisses to his neck.

"Isabella." My name exits his lips as a throaty groan and god, if that isn't the hottest thing I've ever heard.

My body heats up as his palms tighten, his fingers pressing into my back. A knot of pressure forms on the bottom of stomach as I press a kiss to his neck.

His hands drape lower on my body leaving a trail of need where his touch had been.

Oh, god, so many bad thoughts.

When his hands rest over the curve of my butt, I can't help but give in to the need, to the pressure that begs for more, and roll my hips.

Oh my- god I've never felt like this.

The space between my legs grinds against the hardness in his pants as I shut my eyes in the mere enjoyment of it.

Heat spreads in that spot as I feel underwear wet against me.

"Cazzo." (Fuck) A groan leaves Alessio's lips yet, as I go to move my hips again, he stops me. He holds me still, completely silent for a second before he gently pushes me off of him.

And suddenly I become extremely aware of what I was doing. My cheeks heat up as my beating heart becomes the only thing I can hear.

Bum-bum. Bum-bum. Bum-bum.

Frick, what did I just do?

Alessio moves, letting his feet touch the ground, his back to me as he lets out a sigh. "Fucking hell." He mumbles under his breath before he stands up, his muscles tense as he walks towards the bathroom.

My eyes take him in, trying to understand why he pushed me away when my eyes fall on the tent in his sweatpants.

A tease. That's what Nikolai called me when he woke me up with forcing his...man part in my mouth.

I get up from the bed, pushing that awfully memory out my brain as I make my way to the washroom. I stop in front of the door as I look down at my clothing.