TWENTY-FIVE| Sono pazzo di te

please vote and comment.

It's crazy that I even feel this way

...It's crazy that I even feel this way. You put a damn spell on me. A spell I can't seem to escape. A spell I don't want to escape.

Also I've been taking notes of everything you like. So far this week it's been iced green tea, green clothing, Pinterest, romance novels, some book called 'November 9', custom squirrel clothing.

What the fuck even is squirrel clothing?

Always come back to you.
-Alessio Giovanni Costello.

I finish off the letter, signing and sealing it. I look to the bed, watching as she snores lightly, drooling as she sleeps on the bed.

"Squirrel." She mumbles in her sleep. "Run, squirrel, run."

Fuckin' obsessed with squirrels.

"Alessio give kissies."

She's mumbling about me in her sleep?

I don't approve of how quickly my heart beats. Nor do I approve of the crazy butterflies that form in my stomach. The warm that spreads through my heart.

I smile, not wanting to admit to the warm red tint that spreads on my cheeks. I look down at her feet, poking out from underneath the blanket, the lavender fuzzy socks covering them.

"Wake up." I whisper, sitting at the edge of the bed and gently squeezing her toes between my hand.

Her toes were always freezing. It didn't matter if she wore socks, or if they were covered with a blanket. Her fingers and her toes were always freezing.

I warm them up with my hand as she stirs, her nose twitching as she slowly wakes up. "Ale sugarplum cake." She whispers.

Whatever she's dreaming about, it's one hell of a dream.

"Get up, Fiore." I say, pulling blanket over her feet.

"Mhm." She groans as she slowly sits up, rubbing her eyes. She opens her eyes, her blue orbs lighting up as they fall on me.

"Good morning!" She smiles, rubbing her hand over Rain who lays next to her. "Hi, Rain."

"First day of work today. I'm so excited, Ale." She gets up, Rain getting up and standing behind her.

Rain's obsessed with her too.

She goes in the washroom, coming out 10 minutes later. She walks up to me, looking up at me expectantly.

I know what she wants, but I want to let her ask. One, it sounds so cute the way she says it. Two, maybe she changed her mind and doesn't want it today.