TWENTY-SIX| So scared

Guys.

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS.

I'm so sorry but I won't be continuing this story anymore. I'm so sorry, please don't be mad.

Sikeeeeeee. I'd never do that to you. Enjoy this chapter, bitches.

Please vote and comment.

"Okay, you go take their orders, then come back and I'll teach you how to make them

"Okay, you go take their orders, then come back and I'll teach you how to make them."

I nod at aunt Lily's words, taking a notepad and a pen before heading towards the table.

I head towards the two men sitting at a table, wearing expensive looking suits.

Ooo, fancy.

"Hi, how are you guys doing today?" I ask smiling down at the two scary looking men.

"Uh- fine." The man on the right says.

Oh wow. He got nice eyes.

"You have pretty eyes." I can't help but voice my thoughts.

He furrows his brows as a red tint grows on the apples of his cheeks. "Thanks." He says, no emotion in his voice.

"What can I get for you guys?"

They look at each other, before looking down at the menu then back up at me.

"Whiskey. For the both of us." The man on the left says.

Oh. Maybe they haven't realized that it's a bakery?

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry we don't serve alcoholic beverages."

They look at each other dumbfounded. "Order something." The man on the left says.

"You order. I don't know what to order."

"Well, he told us to order something, so order something god damn it." His left eye twitches as he grumbles his angry words.

They're so funny.

The man on the right opens his mouth to argue back but I interrupt him. "Do you want me to pick something for you guys?" I awkwardly smile at them.

"Oh yes. Yes, that's a good idea."

"Okay, how about we do 2 slices of apple pie and 2 cinnamon iced coffees. It's a very yummy combo."

I had that same order this morning. It was so good.

"Yeah. Okay."

——

I look at the clock, taking my apron off.

Alessio must be here now.

I put on my jacket, scarf and ear muffs before heading out the staff room.