FIFTY-TWO| Rush

HI LUVLIES, hope ur having an amazing day. Vote and comment if u want<3

WARNING
Mature content

"Callan, Im so excited

"Callan, Im so excited. Everything's ready for tomorrow?" I ask, looking down at the open black velvet box, a gold wedding band with our initials engraved on the inside.

"Yes, don't worry. Everything's ready for your little proposal. He's gonna be so damn shocked. Ima send photographers to secretly video the moment." Callan speaks back into the phone.

The door to the bathroom opens and I quickly put the ring box behind my back. "I'll call you later Callan." I hang up the phone.

Just as I slip the ring into the drawer of my wooden nightstand, Alessio steps out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. Little droplets of water are settling on his chest, his abs, curves and muscles on his arms, tempting me.

He smirks and before I know he topples down on top of me, pushing me down on the bed as he presses kisses to my neck.

"Smell so damn good."

I giggle, pushing against his chest as I feel my shirt getting wet. "Stop your getting me wet."

He smiles against my skin, let's out a small chuckle and says, "Yeah?" He groans. "I'm getting you wet?"

Oh god, him and his dirty mind.

"Let's check and see just how wet you are." His hand trails down my side, pushing past my pajama shorts, sliding through my underwear.

He peppers kisses on my neck, sucking, licking, biting at my skin.

Oh god.

I push my head in the mattress, losing my mind in the feel of his lips against my skin, his warm touch that slowly travels down my slick folds.

"Gio-" I'm interupted when his hand leaves my underwear, taking my shirt off, sliding my head through it.

"Can I make you feel good, huh?" He slides down my shorts, his dark green eyes glancing at me. "Can I eat my girl out?"

Frick, oh god.

I instinctively nod my head, wanting nothing but to be touched by him. His big, rough hands slide down my underwear, moving down my body until his sitting on the floor at my hips. "Alessio we don't have time. We have to-"

"Always have time to make you feel good." His warm, soft tongue slides up my folds and I'm holding back a moan.

"Oh god, yes." I slap my hand over my mouth, shutting my eyes as he lifts my thighs and places them over his shoulder.

"So fuckin' sweet." He groans, his lips wrapping around my sensitive spot, sucking it into his mouth as a thick, hard finger pushes at my entrance.

He enters me, slowly thrusting his finger in and out, going as deep as he can.