FIFTEEN| Sheet Masks

Vote and comment please.

"What?" I speak into the phone, sitting up straighter on the couch as I feel Isabella's head turn towards me

"What?" I speak into the phone, sitting up straighter on the couch as I feel Isabella's head turn towards me. Were laying on the couch, watching a baking show. Isabella seems to like it. Me, not so much.

"Like I said. I want to see her. You've kept her locked away, hiding her from me. I want her to meet me." Marco mutters from the other side, anger clear in his voice.

"Marco watch your fucking tone. She- she doesnt-'' I pause looking to isabella. She looks at me curiously as she slowly puts a couple popcorns in her mouth.

Am I keeping her away because she needs it? Or because I do? Because of my own stupid jealousy.

She gives me an awkward smile and a thumbs up when I just keep staring at her.

I force my gaze away as I shut my eyes in frustration. "Fine. I'll bring her over tomorrow." I hang up before he can get the chance to say anything else.

She's not mine to keep. I'm only taking care of her. I have no right to keep her away from everyone.

"You okay?"

I open my eyes, looking towards her. I find some of my frustration fading away as I'm consumed by her blue eyes.  Her hypnotizing eyes have me in such a strong daze that I don't even realize how she scoots closer to me, bringing a couple popcorn to my mouth.

"Ale needs some popcorn and relaxing." She says softly as she nudges my lips to open.

And like an obedient puppy, my body complies with her request, my mouth opening and taking the popcorn from her hand. My eyes stay glued to hers the whole time. Even though I didn't have any appetite, anything from her hands would be a blessing. She could kill me and I'd say thank you.

What the fuck am I saying?

Fuck me. She's driving me crazy. Her scent. Her voice. Her touch. Her smile. Her presence. It was driving me insane.

She suddenly gets up, snapping me out of whatever the fuck that was. She runs to the room excitedly as Rain follows her.

"Where are you going?" I yell as my brows furrow in confusion.

Did I do something wrong?

She comes back a couple seconds later, running towards me with something in her hands. She jumps on the couch, sitting beside me as Rain does the same.

She's a bad influence.

"Face masks." She says, showing me the sheet masks she brought with her. Callan got her those. Saying they would do it together.

Haha. Suck on this, Callan.

"Which one do you want? There's an aloe vera one and a cucumber one." She shows me the masks.