THREE| Ocean blue eyes

Please vote and comment

Warning: Sexual Assault.

I cry in physical and emotional pain of Nikolai's hard thrusts.

"No. Stop. Please stop, it hurts.", I cry out as I try to push him off but fail as I'm too weak. He hovers over me, ignoring my cries and whimpers of pain. He suddenly slaps me, then spits on my face.

I gasp in shock as he delivers another hard slap, making my head whip to the side.

"Shut the fuck up, whore." He yells spitting on my face again, as he keeps thrusting in me.

It hurts. It hurts, please stop.

I shut my eyes, crying as I try to keep in my whimpers and yells of pain. My yells of disapproval.

He keeps thrusting in my violently, ripping me apart. Using me for his own pleasure because apparently that's all I deserve.

I cry endless tears just begging for this torture to be over.

Stop. Stop, please.

Suddenly someone burst through the door. Nikolai stops his movements but doesn't pull out of me.

I sigh in relief of the extreme pain, even if it's just for a few second.

"čto za hernja" (what the fuck?) Nikolai yells in anger.

Fudging cupcakes. Now that he's angry he's gonna make it even worse.

The man who entered the room, one of Nikolai's men, mutters some hurried Russian words that I don't understand. But apparently it's something to worry about, because Nikolai quickly gets up, harshly pulling out of me making me whimper. 

I quickly cower away, pulling the bedsheets to cover myself up, when I hear some loud thuds and noises. I look down to see blood between my legs and even more blood tainting the bedsheets. Suddenly a bunch of gun shots ring through the place, making me flinch and scream.

What is happening?

After putting on his pants and picking up his gun, Nikolai roughly grabs my face, making me cry out.

"They've got you now but, I'll be back for you, ljubovʹ." (Love) he says, before letting go of my face with a slap and running out of the room, his men following him.

Who?

Who got me?

What did he mean?

My dumb little brain can't process what he meant so instead I cry out. Which is what I always end up doing, because I'm so fudging weak.

Suddenly a bunch of men burst through the door. Big guns in their hands, and dressed in all black. They're kind of dressed like Nikolai's men, but they look different. Their faces, their hair, their skin color and features.