FORTY-ONE| Castel Sant'Angelo

Listen to the song<3

Over the last four days, we travelled Milan, Portofino and Sicily

Over the last four days, we travelled Milan, Portofino and Sicily. They were all so beautiful, dreamy, really. However Sicily was a little bit different, in every single city, everyone seemed to know Alessio. No matter their gender or age, everyone stepped out of his way, nodding at him respectfully.

It was kind of weird since I wasn't used to seeing Alessio like that. I think over the last 9 months, since I first met Alessio, I've seen parts of him that no one has and that changed my perception of him. Traveling Sicily showed me that Alessio is not just my pretty boy. Not just the guy who is madly in love with matcha, and the guy who gives me forehead kisses. He is also the Italian mafia Don. He is powerful, respected and feared.

I had to accept all parts of him. And I did. I am completely, utterly in love with him. All of him.

"Hey can I use your credit card for something?" Before I can even give my reasoning his card is thrown onto the bed, where I sit in a towel.

I look up to see him walking back to the bathroom, a towel around his waist.

"I'm gonna pay you back, I just don't have my card with me."

I'm shopping on this online store called 'For love and lemons' and it's safe to say that I'm obsessed. Their stuff is so freakin' cute. They have so many cute dresses, sweaters and skirts. I also bought some cute night time wear... if you know what I'm talking about *wink*. Nothing too crazy, just some cute floral slip dresses and cute underwear.

I'm kind of nervous about the bras I bought though. The model in the picture had big girlies and I basically have none, so I don't know if it will look nice.

After putting in that order, I throw my phone on the bed, getting up and opening the wine that sits on the dining table.

I've been liking wine, so ever since I first tried it I've been having it sometimes, little by little to build up my tolerance.

I pour a little in the two wine glasses, taking a sip as I look out the window. Rome is so pretty. The sun is setting, the sky taking a orange, pinkish color.

I press play on my phone, letting the music ring through the speaker system. 'Just the two of us' by Grover Washington starts playing and I'm immediately in the mood to dance.

My hips sway as I sing along to the song. "And the beauty of it all," Alessio walks out of the bathroom, his usual glare resting on his face as he picks up the wine glass.

"-And I wanna spend some time with you." He sings along, his arm going around my waist.

Oh he knows this song, okay.

A foot forward, a foot back, I whirl around, moving my body rhythmically to the song, keeping my body close to his.

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
Just the two of us
Building castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I