FORTY| Saviour

Please vote and comment<3

WARNING
Mature content

Is it too revealing? It shows the scars on my body too much

Is it too revealing? It shows the scars on my body too much. Plus, my stomach looks a little big in it. And the stretch marks on my thighs and butt are showing.

I stare at my reflection, a one piece light blue swimsuit covering my body, all of my scars and imperfections on full display.

Will he stop liking me? Maybe he'll be disgusted or turned off? Maybe he'll think I'm too damaged?

No. No, Alessio isn't like that.

I push those thoughts away, picking up the first cover up I see— which just happens to be Alessio's jacket. I put it on and head out where Alessio had been sitting in the hot tub.

As I exit the back door, my head is ushered with anxious, insecure thoughts. The same thoughts that break my heart as I anticipate the look of disgust in Alessio's eyes when they fall on me.

I feel the cold breeze hit my bare legs, the jacket only covering till below my butt. My heart does a backflip when my eyes fall on him— his legs splayed out, his arms spread out on the edge of the hot tub. He throws his head back, not noticing my presence and lets out a deep breath.

Oh my god... it's so hard to think innocent thoughts right now.

His head whips back down, the clash of the temperatures causing steam to rise from the hot tub. And as soon I come into his view, his eyes darken, a tiny, tiny smile forming on his face.

His chest rises and falls quicker, his eyes traveling my body as I take off the jacket letting it drop to the floor. And when he looks at me, his look reeks of the complete opposite of what I had expected. His look reeks of fascination, adoration, and admiration.

My cheeks take a dark red tint, and not because of cool air hitting my barely clothed body but because of his intense and intoxicating gaze.

"Come here," he finally speaks, his voice deep and hoarse as his eyes snap to mine.

Okay, but you can't judge me for thinking not-innocent thoughts. This man is a walking temptation.

I get into the bath tub, sighing at the instant warmth that covers my body. He doesn't tell me to, but I want to, so I move closer to him sitting in between his open legs and throwing my arms around his neck.

"You comfortable in that?" He says resting his hand around my waist, not too low though, just in the middle.

I love him. I love him for his thoughtfulness.

Though I wouldn't mind his hand reaching lower... oh my god, no, Isabella stop.

"Mhm. I like the color." I admit, looking down at the swimsuit. He pulls me on top of him, my legs on his either side as I straddle him.