THIRTY-SIX| Sorry

Play the song<3

"Wake up, pretty boy

"Wake up, pretty boy." I gently push his hair out of his face, leaving a kiss on his cheek before I head in the closet.

I keep the towel wrapped around my body as I pick out a white lace underwear, matching it with the white shapes on my dress. I put on the yellow dress, walking out of the closet.

When I come out Alessio's sitting on the bed, water dripping down his face. His eyes scan my body and I can almost feel his intense gaze on my skin. Goosebumps rise on my body as I remember the events of last night and as a result go red as a beet.

"Come here." His low, hoarse morning voice rings through my ear.

Can we talk about morning voices? Yeah, they are a blessing from god.

I jump on the bed next to him, leaving a peck on his nose. "Did you know, a squirrels front teeth never stop growing?"

He bites his lip, still not able to rip his eyes away from my dress. In one quick move, I get on top of him, restraining his hands at his side.

"This is why you can never get distracted. I have the upper hand now."

Gotta teach him some of my self defence moves. Learnt it on YouTube.

He snickers, turning us around and in one quick move he has the upper hand. I attempt to push him off and put him in a head lock but fail terribly.

"Okay." I tap out. "You win."

He gets up but quickly attacks me with tickles. I laugh pushing him away when he suddenly stops, his hand gripping my inner thigh.

"What's that?" His brows furrow as he looks at my thigh.

What is he doing?

"This." He runs his hand over a scar on the inside of my thigh.

"I don't know. He- he cut me one time. The weird thing was that he actually stitched me up after."  I say, looking down at him.

Is he seeing my underwear right now? Oh god, that's embarrassing.

"Alessio-" I pull away when he pushes on it, spreading a pang of pain.

"There's a chip in there. Did Nikolai ever put a tracker in there?"

I shake my head, not remembering properly. "I don't know."

"I gotta take it out, Bella." He grits through his teeth.

What? He'd have to cut- No. No. No.

I hurriedly shake my head, pulling my thigh out of his grasp. "No. Alessio."

His concern eyes stare into mine. "Okay, okay, calm down, please."

He wouldn't. He wouldn't force me.