×10O

Everyone rushed trying to reach the control room. It was an emergency meeting. When the room was filled with everyone that needed to be there, Richard immediately calmed down the room and started to speak. "Here, I have Dr. Tristan here, the creator and designer of the suit. He'll start explaining the components in more detail to you to get a better understanding of it's mechanics." General Spacey stepped aside and that's when Dr. Tristan stood out to speak.

General Spacey did pull Lieutenant Tristan to the side and spoke in hushed whispers. "Richard... you're not going to the surface even if you have the world's strongest army."

"There's a chance that Zac is still alive. I'm going to make sure he comes back in one piece." Lieutenant Tristan suddenly gripped Richard's shoulders just like her husband did the day before. "There's more scouts out there now. I think they're looking for a way into the bunker. We need you here."

"What else can we do then?"

"Get answers to the unanswered questions. If we have that, we have power. Do you understand?" Lieutenant Tristan said. "I understand as a parent. I would be terrified if it was Stacy or Gracie in the same position as Zac, but if you rush things...it's not going to help you or Zac."

Richard knew she was right. He sighed and left the room wanting nothing more than to be alone. Alone wasn't something he got exactly. He opened a door and entered it as he closed the door again.

"Jesus, can't no one be quiet!" Diana said. Richard turned around and wanted to sigh. Maybe a distraction would help him.

That's when an idea hit him. "Why don't we make a deal?" Diana groaned again. "What could you possibly offer me to get answers that I don't have!" Diana said. "Well, we can start with your freedom and a peaceful life that's quiet." Richard said.

That git her attention. "Okay, but I don't have the answers." Diana said. "Who zaid anything about answers?" Richard asked which intrigued Diana. "What do you want then?" Diana asked.

Richard started to explain everything to Diana. The training, the missions, Billy and the current situation. Diana wouldn't admit but she felt for Zac. "This...Zac? Is he your son?" Diana asked. "Yes and my only family." Richard said. Diana stood up strode towards the glass that was between them.

"What should I do?"

"Get Zac back here. He is currently with another young man, named Blake Smith and an alien. I believe this alien could be working with Billy or possibly even brainwashed both of them."

"First... promise me on your life that I would get what you promised to me, then I'll go." Diana said.

"You have my word."

Meanwhile
Zac started to feel better than before. When he woke up from his unexpected nap, he found himself to feel more energetic and less sleepy. He saw Blake was sleeping on the mattress and Echo...wow, she's standing while sleeping. Her arms were crossed over her chest like how I vampire would lay in a coffin.

The couch creaked as he sat up straight, waking Blake. "No! Please!" Blake said. In the little moonlight that streamed through a small window, Zac noticed that Blake wasn't wearing his mask. "Are you okay?" Zac asked.

Blake looked up at Zac. "I'm fine." Blake simply said. Zac looked at him. "You don't look fine." Zac said. Blake looked at him from his only visible eye. Zac could see some scars on his face clearer. For the most part it was on the side that was hidden in Blake's bangs.

"We're you burned at some point?" Zac asked. Blake's eyes widen as he turned away from Zac. "Hey, it could be worse. You could have an alien hand for a limb." Zac said.