PROLOGUE

The sun was shinning brightly in the sky. The clouds were aptly floating by with the wind. Birds were chirping and the bees did their business.

Everyone went on about their day, not expecting much out of this typical Thursday.

Though, the day was beautiful, but it was also mundane. Nothing new really happened and new no one really expected.
This all started to break away when the sky darkened.

Everyone glanced up in horror to see multiple unidentifiable ships descending down from the sky, blocking out the sunny sky. Some of them broke into smaller pieces and started to speed down towards the earth.
Anything that stood in its way was utterly destroyed.

Screams of horror were heard as everyone scattered from falling debris as people were swooped up from where they stood. The smaller pieces of the ships were responsible.

The ones that got captured were taken away to the bigger ships that were about to touch down.

When they did land, the ship split open like a blooming daisy to reveal the operators of the ship. Dark blue-purple skinned, bipedal creatures stepped out with rather deadly, sleek weapons.

Their black eyes seemed merciless as they started to help with capturing or killing humans.

Military armies of every kind were dispatched to fight against the unearthly visitors. They were everywhere. From Africa to Asia. From Australia to America. From Iceland to Antarctica.
Little helped to kill them. They regenerated any severed limb back in seconds. Their numbers were just too great.

Humanity finally met their foe that can’t be defeated. Aliens were now on the top of the food chain.

Some military troops were tasked to help as many people possible to get them to safety. Some took it upon themselves to hide themselves in their tornado bunkers or basements and for some…it didn’t work out.

Two days…

For two days, war raged on in the cities, villages, empires…the world. The aliens were thorough. Almost every human was captured or killed.
The few that were saved in time by the military troops were all that remained.

So construction of underground bunkers were underway. Using a combination of military bases and some creativity, a safe haven was built.

Some smaller ones were built, too. Their purpose were mainly for the military to be able to gather in-tell on the rising alien civilization high above the remains of what used to be human civilization.

Small or big, each bunker followed the same structure. The bunkers were divided into layers. The first two layers were for military training-and-housing. The first being used for training, manufacturing weapons and to gather the needed in-tell. The second layer housed the military personal and their families.

Depending on how many people the bunker had, would depend on how many more layers it would have. The people in those layers were responsible for making sure that there’s crops, meat, electricity and running water.
Luckily, breeding with the animals like cows, chickens and pigs were made slightly easier. (Heck, they were lucky to save a few animals)

Electricity was saved up by hydro power or the old fashion ways- a donkey or a well. The well was used less for potential flooding reasons.
Water was mostly dug up from the ground and that alone was a grueling process. In this case, no water meant no electricity.

It was a close call for humanity. They weren’t too keen to let it happen again.

Their number one priority was to find any information to take back the earth and kill the son of a bitches! Humanity won’t go down without a fight!