×62.5O

Blake smashed their lips together, earning a moan from Zac who slowly unbuttons Blake's shirt.
Shivers covered Blake's chest when Zac's fingers traced over his skin.

Pulling back Zac leaned into Blake's side and bit into the skin. Zac eventually found the spot that Blake likes and focused there.
Blake's back arched from the pleasure and thrill that shot through him.

Blake forced himself to sit up straight, pulling his arms free from the shirt. He then continued to undress Zac and even made sure to top the soldier boy.

Zac stared up at Blake who towered over him. Smirking as he leaned forward, he guided Zac's hand to undo his belt. Blake kissed Zac, slowly moving to his sweet spot.
The nape of his neck made Zac see stars whenever Blake kissed into it.

When the belt was free, Zac undid the botton and zipper. When Blake had pulled away, a dark purple bruise was left behind on Zac's neck.

Slowly getting off of the bed, Blake pulled off Zac's pants as he kicked the shoes off. Zac's face flushed red when his boner shot upright.
Blake licked his lips as he stripped himself to the bare.

He wanted Zac. He needed Zac. Once his pants was sent flying, Zac moaned out loud when Blake took in Zac's entire shaft in one big hard suck.

Zac tried to breath normally, but the sudden jolt of pleasure made it hard. Yeah, hard.
Blake chuckled and teased his husband for a bit. He kissed wherever he had access. The tip, the side and at the very bottom.

“Don't…tease…please…”

Blake smiled and started to suck. He bobbed his head up and down as he sucked, making Zac grab onto the sheets and his hair.

Once Blake was sure Zac was wet enough, he leaned over the man. Zac breathed a breath of relief as he helped Blake to quickly enter.

Blake placed his hands on Zac's knees and started to dance. The small thrusts made Zac groan. He squeezed Blake's member in his own hand.
Zac lifted up his knees, letting Blake rest on them.

It wasn't long until Blake started to make bigger and faster movements. He slammed down on Zac and hard. Blake leaned forward, grabbing Zac's wrists as he did, keeping them in place.

Skin to skin, Blake's slapped against Zac's skin. “Oh…Zac!” Blake moaned.

“Blake…keep going! Go faster.” Zac pleaded.

“Where's the magic word?” Blake whispered in Zac's ear.

“Please, Blake! Go faster, please!”

Blake smirked and did his best to go faster. When Zac moaned out louder, Blake felt Zac arching his back.

“It's coming!” Zac said. Blake didn't stop. He felt his own seed slowly building up as well, but he didn't want to cum just yet.
He pulled away when he felt Zac releasing his seed. Some landed on Zac's stomach. Blake licked him clean, letting go of Zac's wrists.

“I'm not done…” Zac said.

“Who said we were?” Blake said as he laid down, his head resting on the pillow. He spread out his legs open, enabling Zac to comfortably situate himself to start his blow job.

Zac wanted to feel Blake in him, but first he's going to be sucking. He sucked hard on Blake's member. Blake had his hands in Zac's hair, pulling on a few locks, too.

When Zac felt Blake's eagerness, he sucked in more air and went faster. “Zac…god!” Blake barely said when he came into Zac's mouth. Zac swallowed the first bit, almost choking.

He leaned in closer to Blake and kissed him again as his otherhand got busy with getting Blake in him. Blake didn't expect Zac to immediately start riding him.
He looked again and saw Zac's member wanted attention again, so he took it and gave it a gentle squeeze.