×7O

“Team Alpha, come in!” Richard kept shouting at the radio. “What happened to them?!” He shouted, sick with worry.

He turned to the a soldier behind a computer. “I need to see footage that their suits had recorded.” Richard demanded, making the soldier flinch.

“W-Which soldier, sir?” He asked, typing away on his computer.

“The Captain.” Richard said and in a matter of seconds footage from Zac's suit appeared onto a screen that was mounted up on the wall.
“Which soldier is that one?” Richard pointed to the one that was surrounded by the scouting robots, his eyes narrowed at the familiar figure.

“That would be Billy Neila, Sir.” The soldier answered.

Richard frowned as he motioned for the soldier to play the footage. It showed how Billy was communicating to the robots as he took his suit off.

“Alien…” Richard hissed. The footage then showed how Zac trying to escape from them, but failing. “NO!” Richard shouted.

“Oops, my hand slipped.”

“You won't get away with this. None of your kind will!”

“We already did. We've gotten away with it for the past twenty...hm...I lost count.”

Screams...

“Over here... I'm the top dog. You're nothing but disgusting dirt under my feet.”

“You know, I should just kill you, but…”

“I think the blood loss will do it for me.”
“Nah, wait.”

“Don't worry...I will make your daddy's death extra special for you...okay?”

More Screams

“No... You'll...pay…”

Richard slammed his fist into the table. “Team Omega...how's their mission!” Richard shouted towards Lieutenant Lucy Tristan.
“They managed to find small creatures like squirrels, birds and three foxes. They are heading back now.” Lieutenant Tristan said.

“Team Alpha was attacked, because of a traitor among them. I need to go report to the Duke.”

“Sir! Billy Neila's father is the Duke, sir!” One of the soldiers quickly said.

“What!? Is he an alien too!” Richard shouted. No one knew what to answer. The name Neila made Richard go mad.
”Especially with my son on the team. He may not be my flesh and blood, but I’m proud to be his father!”

That's...until.

Richard grabbed a pen and paper and wrote the name down. “What are you doing?” Lieutenant Tristan asked.

“Look…” Richard said showing what he had written. Her eyes widen.
“Neila backwards is alien.” She said in shock. “Seriously?” She deadpanned. “What do we do now?” Lieutenant Tristan asked, frowning.

“We can't go report now. If the Duke is an alien as well...we need to know for sure.” Richard said. The communications team looked at Richard in shock.
“We lie to him?” One of the soldiers asked.

“We must...for now. If that scumbag's father is one of them we can't let them know of any more information we have on them.”

“Sir! Captain Zac's vitals are still showing!” Richard turned to a different monitor. “Here it shows that after he had fallen unconscious, his heartbeat was just faint. It stopped showing vitals, due tothe suit being taken off.”