×55O

“They're almost there!” Jeremy said.

“We need to be there first! They'll corner and detain us!” Lucy said.

The Nuclear Power Plant was slowly coming into view. Richard stared up at the power plant. He hated this place.

The pain it caused his beloved Elizabeth when it had killed her family. He looked down at the arms wrapped around his waist. He can't think of that now. He has to protect what he has now.

“Let's get a move on!” Richard shouted.

“Stop and hand over the fugitives!”

Stacy looked up at the helicopter looming over them. The voice that had boomed through a megaphone was that of Fredrickson.

She wanted to rip him up into pieces for the damage he had caused.

Sam and Pat nodded at each other. “Everyone, hold on!” Sam shouted.

Jeremy and Gracie looked behind them and saw both the aliens holding on to the back of the mobiles and started to run. The snow mobile pushed on faster.

“Oh come on! We're in a fucking helicopter! After them!” Fredrickson shouted, megaphone still in his hand.

The entrance of the Power Plant was in view. “Turn them off!” Pat shouted. Richard and Lucy turned the vehicles off.

Sam and Pat planted their feet into the snow, while pulling back.

Richard and Lucy opted to grab their passengers and jump off, but that was luckily not necessary.

Sam and Pat managed to stop them just in time. “Just how strong are you!” James shouted.

“Really strong...this...this was.” Sam tried to catch thier breath.

Their short hair were in their eyes. Pat slicked back their own hair and watched as the helicopter lowered itself to land.

“Guys!”

Richard turned and saw Blake and Echo. “Where's Zac and Peq!”

“Fighting. They'll be here, don't worry!”

“Come quietly or else we'll resort to force!” Dean shouted through a megaphone as the helicopter had landed.

“Sam…”

“I'm on it…relax.”

×O
A soft beap was heard before Zac crashed through yet another wall. Slowly standing up as Peq slowly approached him, Zac looked at the PTD.

“Shit. I'm too far.”

“Give in! You're making it a lot more difficult on yourself. Humans are so stubborn.” Peq rolled their eyes.

“Funny, I was going to say that.”

They need my help. Maybe if Peq chases after me, then I can get their in time.

Before Zac could pull himself free from the wreckage, Peq had grabbed Zac's foot and started to drag Zac behind them.
“Let go of me!”

Peq continued to sling Zac into the roof. Zac left a Zac sized hole in the floor of what used to be a cafeteria.
Groaning he quickly took cover. Son of a bitch! Now I'm a lot more futher away.

Zac covered his head when Peq shot out from the floor. Quickly opening the map of the facility, Zac smiled.

“Pathetic as usual. Hiding is all that your good for nothing species know.”

I have to time this perfectly. I'm on the third floor so Peq will take good damage at least.

Peering out from his hiding spot, Zac saw Peq moving closer to the wall where the outside world is right outside.