×51O

×O
Jeremy saw Gracie was deep in thought. He knew he and Lucy should've told them about everything before. Now, the entire family is in a life or death situation and now equiped with an extra bombshell, Gracie wasn't entirely sure what to think of it.

“Demi…what was she like?” Gracie asked. “I don't know her, but…we have an older sister?”

“Demi, she's…she was stubborn. Your mother and I pushed her too hard. She just wanted to experience the teenage life.” Gracie stared at Jeremy.
“And you and Stacy couldn't either.”

Jeremy sighed as he bumped his head into the wall he sat against. “Dad, it's not your fault. Besides, she might be alive. She's a skilled fighter like Stacy and I?”

“Gracie, it's been twenty two years since she she ran away. The chances of her being alive…is slim.” Jeremy looked at Gracie.

“Look. When everything is over, your mom and I can tell you stories about Demi. If she's alive, hopefully we can talk everything through.”

“Pst. Gacie.”

“Timothy?”

“Listen, we're nearing Chernobyl. You should warn everyone else that we're getting close.”

Gracie pulled out the radio. “Guys! They're getting close to Chernobyl.” Gracie said as lowly as possible.

“WE'RE IN CHINA!” Sam shouted. Chaos could be heard in the background and screaming. Gracie and Jeremy paled as they glanced at each other.

“We're fighting a horde of these bastards! We found Echo and Zac and they're not so keen to let them go.” Richard managed to say before he shouted out a battle cry.

“Gracie! We're trying to escape the Leader! The fucker was after Echo and me! We'll report in once we are clear!” Zac said, ending the broadcast.

“How are they traveling so fast!” Timothy asked. Jeremy and Gracie shrugged.

“They're in trouble! Mom and Stacy is with them, too!” Gracie said worryingly.

“What are they planning?” Jeremy asked, Timothy.

“They want to kill Blake and Zac. As for Echo, they want to torture them to death.” Jeremy and Gracie tilted their heads to the side.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Blake is dead. He died of blood loss thanks to Fredrickson.” Jeremy said, sadly. “It absolutely destroyed Zac.”

Timothy looked at them as if they were crazy. “You're…hold on. Patrick saw him alive when we found you in London.” Timothy said.

“That's impossible. Blake is burried there-”

Grace's eyes twitched, trying not to laugh. “I'm going to kill Sam.”

Jeremy raised an eyebrow at his daughter. Gracie looked at Jeremy with a murderous look, and it scared Jeremy. He expected that type of look from Stacy-but Gracie?

It eventually clicked in his own mind. “Sam.” He said, his own eye twitching.

“Uh? Okay.” Timothy bluntly started. “So they're in China. I'll leave now.” Timothy said, leaving.

“He used the serum on Blake!” Jeremy whispered hissed. “It actually worked.” He said mortified.

“Blake is back. There's zombies everywhere. What's next?”

“Don't jinx it.”

×O
With the help of Sam - Pat, Echo and everyone else managed to break free from the lab facility. The group landed a fair distance away from the facility's entrance, gaining some attention from the aliens nearby.
They looked at everything stunned. “Echone!” A few of them hissed.