×23O

It wasn't long after when Zac came up to Blake from behind and placed his hand on Blake's shoulder.

Blake, who had been too deep in thought to notice anyone walking up to him, tensed up, but relaxed again when he saw it was just Zac.

“You've been awfully quiet today...” Zac said.

“Yeah, I don't speak with first class idiots.” Blake said and turned to face Zac.

“That's not-. Nevermind.” Zac sighed before plopping down next to Blake on the crate.

“Our time is getting short.” Blake said, playing with the hem of his jumpsuit. "

“I know, but it's still a bit before the end of the week.” Zac said. He placed his hand on Blake's hand, slipping his fingers into Blake's.

Blake looked down at their joined hands. It was odd with Zac's purple hand, but it felt nice none the less.

“So, you saw how strong Echo is.” Blake said.

“Yeah…it's kind of scary.” Zac chuckled.

“Imagine how strong that hand of yours would be.” Blake said.

Zac thought about it, “Yeah, it would be strong.”

But then he thought back to his home. What would everyone's reactions be at finding out about Zac's hand? The thought alone scared Zac.

“I…still don't know how I'm gonna tell them…” Zac said, letting out a frustrated sigh.

“It's quite a stinker.” Blake said, nodding.
Blake cleared his throat and looked at Zac. “What supplies would you need? For the trip, I mean.”

“First aid kits, food, water…backpacks and anything that can work as a weapon.”

“Wow, luckily the local IKEA is on the other side of the city.” Blake said, jabbing his finger in the direction the large building might be situated at.

“IKEA?” Zac asked, chuckling.

“Place is loaded with literally anything, but it's too far away.” Blake said.

“Dang…” Zac said. Blake saw the stressed look on Zac's face and leaned closer to him.

“Hey, we should probably be heading out, the sooner we can get this over with, the sooner I can have you all for myself.” Blake smirked as he lightly kissed Zac.

Zac hummed, “Alright." he chuckled.

He went upstairs and grabbed his flamethrower and came back down.

"We're going to make multiple trips, right?" Blake asked.

“We have to. One, maybe two, trips for the food and water and then another one for the first aid stuff and weapons.”

“That stuff we can get at the grocery store nearby. It has kitchen knives and I think there's first aid stuff left.” Blake said.

Zac nodded and stood up. They quickly moved the crates out of the way a little bit and quickly checked to see if the coast is clear.

Zac noticed that the crashing sounds has lessoned by a lot. All of the zombiens and zombies were just wandering around with no destination in mind.

He wondered what would happen if they decomposed all the way to the point where only bones remain. The skeleton wouldn't keep itself together so it'll probably just plop down and stay that way, if they do decompose all the way that is.

Zac slowly and quietly crawled out with Blake close behind. They slowly used the fallen debris and cars as cover and quickly got to the building that had the food storage.