×62O

The sound of wedding bells rung through the air…no wait.

Let me start again.

Blake was losing his mind. It's been exactly a year since he asked Zac to marry him and the wedding jitters were getting to him.

Jeremy, Gracie and Stacy were in his hotel room, helping him get ready. He wasn't exactly fond of the suit he wore, mainly because the way it felt on him felt foreign.

“You are going to walk down that isle and kiss the man of your dreams!” Stacy kept telling him to keep his spirits up.

“What if something goes wrong! I know we had those rehearsals, but that was practice!”

“Hey! The practicing helps! It builds memory. Now, remember. You're going to put the ring on his left ring finger, say your vows to each other and then you're going to kiss to seal the deal.”

“In the movies we watched, they made a promise to a god? Why?”

“It depends on what their religion is. You and Zac aren't religious so there's only the promise you make between the two of you.” Lucy said.

“Are you religious?”

“No. My mom is a Christian, though.” Gracie said. "Now, enough yaking. Let's style your hair.”

Blake sat down on the chair and saw many gels, combs, brushes and many other things he didn't recognize.

I wonder if Zac is going through the same thing.

×O
“I AM GETTING MARRIED! OH MY GOD!”

Richard watched as Zac paced up and down. “Zac, you should relax. You're losing control.”

“Huh?” Zac look down at himself in the mirror. His shirtless body started to turn purple, the purplish-ness almost reaching his hair line. He groaned when his hair got a few extra white streaks.

He took deep breaths and grabbed the shirt. “Why do people go through this!” He then looked at his hair. “Why can't I have normal hair!”

“It's love, Zac. Humans are insane!” Lucy said, humoring Zac and ignoring his hair comment.
“Zac, look at these scars. You and Blake went through this together. Now it's time for you to live in peace together.”
Lucy took the shirt as she spoke, putting Zac's arms in the sleeves and pulling the shirt up.

When the black button up shirt reached his shoulders, he buttoned it up, leaving the top one unbuttoned.

“It's just, how do you know this will go smoothly? Today needs to be perfect. It's the beginning of the rest of both our lives. It's…special.”

“Zac, everyone go through this. I was just a mess with my wedding.” Richard stood in front of Zac as Lucy helped Zac putting the jacket on. “But then I saw her walking down the isle in her purple vampiric dress and all the worries just melted away.” Zac smiled at Richard.
Zac hugged his dad.

“Dad…thank you for everything.” Zac said, smiling.

“I'll always be here, Zac.” Richard said, handing Zac the box that had Blake's ring in it. Opening it, he saw the ring he had made Blake.
While they were exploring the city with Echo, Zac struggled to find the right ring. So, turning to Jeremy, they worked on an unique design.

Using wire, a wire cutter and some creativity they managed to make a ring that just screamed out: 'BLAKE!'

The ring consists of three parts. Two stainless steel; black rings on the outer sides that had carvings in that gave it a wooden look.
Stuck in between the two black rings, Jeremy made a light blue; barbed wire design ring in the middle. With Jeremy's expertive hands, the three rings formed one.