×6O

The next morning, everyone were woken up by James who was on watch. “It's morning guys.” James said. Everyone forced themselves to wake up.

Clara wiped out the sleep from her eyes as she stretched. Everyone eventually were wide awake and started to suit up after drinking some water and eating their cereal bars.

“What time is it now?” Zac asked, his voice still heavy with sleep.
“It's five thirty in the morning.” Timothy answered. It was still dark outside.
“Perfect. Let's move.” Zac said as he made sure his communication was turned on.

The team started their mission once again. Starting with the buildings right next to the hotel and then working their way to across the street.
The team split up into teams of four. James and Billy, Henry and Clara, Eren and Timothy. Zac volunteered to go out on his own to explore a small tuck shop that was on a corner.

The first thing he noticed was scorch marks around the entry way and then something or someone must've taken the snacks.

“No, there's someone here...trying to survive.” Zac mumbled to himself, dragging his fingers across the burnt wall. Just when Zac was about to let the Control Room know of his finding he heard screaming coming from a building and then saw a scouting robot busting through.

“Damnit...it must've been the survivors.” Zac said. That's when the least expected happened. Billy ran out and started talking in a strange language Zac didn't know. The robot didn't come out but new ones suddenly soared past where Zac was hiding. Zac watched intensely as he turned his suit cam on.

The robots didn't do anything to Billy. Zac stared in amazement. He knew if he tried to contact anyone, Billy would hear it. Something wasn't right.

Six more robots arrived and Billy communicated to them like it was nothing. He then pointed out at the buildings. Zac's eyes widen when he saw Billy getting his suit off and then throwing it to the ground. Billy then proceeded to take off his pale white skin off as if it was plastic that stuck to his skin... that's when the blue skin showed.

Alien... Zac realized in horror, his heart beating a mile a minute.

It didn't take long until the robot found him and the rest of the squad seconds later.

Zac kept dodging as the robot tried to zap him into a bubble. “CAPTAIN!” Zac turned his attention to James' voice.

“JAMES!” Zac shouted as he barely dodged another attack.
“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THEM!” Zac shouted at Billy.

“But of course, they're going to be sold off as pets to my people or used as lab rats. Depends on how well they behave.” Billy answered. “Thanks to that fool, Patrick…I know where the humans are hiding.”

Billy motioned for the robot to stop. The robot floated away from Zac as the very pointy side of it's shape stopped glowing. Zac took a step back as Billy took one big one closer to him.
“Once I return, your whole home down there will see their end.” Zac smirked.

“You sure about that? You know you can't reach them.” Zac said.
“Guess, I'm killing you here and now then.” Billy said making Zac's smirk melt away.

Billy turned his attention to a sharp, steel pipe that poked out from a car frame. Zac got his blaster ready to try and shoot Billy between the eyes, like he was trained to do.

He had to find the rest of the squad and try to save them. How he was gonna do that was a question he wished he knew the answer to. Billy opened his palm that held the pole and sent it flying full speed towards Zac's hand.

Zac couldn't comprehend what just had happened. One moment he stood ready trying to make his next shot and then a pole lodged straight into his wrist. Zac screamed in pain. He looked at his now destroyed smart watch to see the band was completely broken and soaked in blood.