×29O

Diana aimed her gun at Zac. She coughed a bit as she turned the safety off. Zac raised up his hands as everyone surrounded the scene. Zac turned his head to see Gracie and Stacy with their guns aimed at Zac.

“Zac...what is this?” Stacy asked with a shaky breath, her eyes trained on Zac's purple hand in horror.

“Stacy, let him explain!” James said, trying to take control of the situation. “Just listen! It doesn't have to be like this!”

“It's not what it looks like. I promise.” Zac said.

“Really?” She said as her eyes darted from his purple hand to him.

“It's just a hand. Nothing special.” Zac said. Their guns didn't lower once. Diana moved behind Zac, who faced Blake and Echo and the Tristan Twins.

“Zac!” Blake shouted in warning, but it was too late.

Diana tackled and pinned Zac to the ground as she handcuffed him. “Stop this!” Zac demanded as he worriedly looked at Echo and Blake.

“Shut up.” Gracie said bitterly.

“It's still me! Let me explain!” Zac shouted. “Don't hurt them!” Zac continued, trying to get free from Diana's grip.
The drones flew out ahead carrying Blake and Echo further away from Zac.

“Zac!”

They both kept screaming and squirming to get free, but it was pointless. Zac was forced to keep moving with the team. Gracie kept her gun aimed onto Zac as Stacy radioed in.

“We had some unexpected visitors, sir.” Stacy started to explain.

“Zac even attacked Diana. He is hostile and his severed hand is replaced with an alien one.” She said.

“Stacy! I'm still me! Diana attacked me! You know I wouldn't just attack someone for no reason!” Zac shouted, but earned a blow to the head with the handle of the gun.
Zac was dazed for a hot second until he was forced forward again.

“Keep moving to the base. We'll sort things out there once everyone is safe.” Richard spoke. Stacy puts the radio away and kept moving forward.

Zac's mind wasn't with him. He was worried and not for himself. Both Blake and Echo are in deep, shit danger.

He didn't know what to do. What could he do? Diana and Gracie is making sure he doesn't get away and his hands are cuffed, tightly. He was pretty sure that his blood circulation might stop.

His heart only sank more once the last rooftop came in view where everyone was waiting.
James stared in horror at what he saw. He gave Zac a saddened look of worry as he glanced between Zac and Echo and Blake.

“We're on the last rooftop, over.” Dean radioed in.

“Copy that.” Zac was startled when Diana suddenly took a shirt from her bag and making a gag for Zac.

He struggled of course, but Diana made Zac sink down to his knees as she tied the torn shirt behind his head. He glared at her as she stared down at him victoriously. Zac hissed and struggled as he fought against it.

“This is all messed up.” Stacy muttered. Zac didn't look up at his friends. He didn't look at Blake. He kept his head down.

“Echo…” Blake said lowly as he clenched the net in his fingers, resting his forehead against the net.

“It was nice knowing you, Blake.” Echo said lowly in a sad tone. Echo's hands hugged onto Blake where they could reach.

“It can't end like this.” Blake said as his shoulders shook, taking hold of Echo's arm.