×61O

"IS THAT EVERYTHING! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!"

Blake almost yanked his hair out. Echo took hold of his wrist and made the madman look them in the eye. "Oi, calm down. Everything is here."

Blake stared at Echo. "Echo...I'm scared." Blake admitted.

Echo smiled, pulling Blake in for a hug. "You'll be okay. Zac loves you too much to not stay with you."

"I love him that much."

"We know. Now, the two of them should be on their way back to the beach house." Lucy said, ushering both Echo and Blake forward. "This is going to be so romantic!"

"Before you two leave, I just want to apologize to Zac first." Echo said.

"Okay, just be quick to be back here."

"Right." Echo picked Blake up and started to run to the beach house.
"How long were you planning this?"

"Too long. I've been stalling and stalling, because I either get cold feet or I get a better idea."

"Want some advice?" Echo asked as they jumped a boulder.

"I could use some. Do they come in cherry flavor?"

"No cherries for you." Echo said. "Just take a deep breath. The moment you start to overthink, the moment will be ruined. Take deep breaths and stay calm. Speak from your heart."

"You're right. I should take it easy."

Blake saw the beach house and Zac and Richard entering through the front door.

"I need a shower." Zac said, just when Blake and Echo had quietly entered through the kitchen back door.

"Echo, what's going on?" Richard asked lowly when his eyes landed on the alien leader.

"Well, I came to tell everyone that I'm staying. I just need to let Zac know and apologize to him." Echo said.

"Okay, great!" Richard said with a broad smile. "How's the preparations?"

"Finished. We just need Zac." Blake said.

"He's taking a shower. Trust me, you do not want to smell it, either."

"Smell what?" Echo asked.

"Well, we caught a fish we could technically eat so I pulled out it's guts for bait and it was safely put away in a bucket when Zac had a little accident with it."

Blake snorted at the image. Zac covered up with fish guts and smelly. "Ha, comedy."

"Is my guitar there already?"

"Yes." Blake said. He patted down his pocket and almost freaked out when he didn't feel the small box. Opening it, he saw the ring resting in it.

"Wasn't that yours?" Echo asked.

"It's soon to be Zac's ring. Hopefully it fits." Richard proudly said.

It was another few minutes before Zac came down the stairs wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts. "Blake! Are you here -"

Zac stopped when he saw Echo. He then looked at Blake and saw he wasn't upset. "You're staying?" Zac guessed.

"Yes, I am, but I also want to apologize for our spat the other day. You were right. This beautiful planet became our home, too and it wouldn't be right of me to leave you knuckleheads alone."

Zac smiled and hugged Echo tightly. "It's okay, Echo. Thank you." Zac said, pulling away and looked at Blake.
"I believe, good sir that the two of us has a date to attend." Zac said with curtesy.