×44O

Zac's fight with Fredrickson lead him to the hallways of the bleachers.
As they fought, they slammed the walls hard enough for the plaster to crack off, leaving large holes in its wake.

The humans used what used to be food shops and souvenir shops as refuge from the attacks.

Fredrickson was fast. A skilled killer and fighter. Zac took any hits that landed their target.

“You're weak! I've train for years to kill people. I learned every fighting technique there is!” Fredrickson bragged when he manged to kick Zac hard enough for Zac to skid down the floor.
“What do you have! A runt for a lover! An alien that can get killed now! An old fart for a dad!”

Zac glared at Fredrickson. “At least I have something to live for. You live to enjoy the death of other's joy!” Zac hopped back to his feet.

Fredrickson rolled his eyes. “I don't have anything to hold me back.”

Zac raised his eyebrow. "Not even your own brother?”

“Screw him. I do what I want. If he wants something, I just do it for him to fuck off.” Fredrickson said.

“Too bad.” Zac said. Fredrickson took out a bigger knife out, making Zac tense up.

Every bandage he did have on was reduced to nothing. His torso now had new cuts and bruises to add to bis collection. Calm yourself, Zac. Focus on your strength.

Fredrickson was about to attack, stopping before he could. He watched as Zac's skin started to turn purple, but his right hand wasn't purple anymore.

The purple-ness moved towards his chest area like a snake. From there, it spread out to his arms and to his neck as if it was food coloring that was dropped into water.
“Come on. Hit me.” Zac challenged.

Fredrickson laughed maniacally and pushed forward to Zac. He dodged before Fredrickson could stab him in his stomach.

I don't know, but I see everything clearer. I am faster, stronger! Zac grabbed Fredrickson wrist and threw him into a shutter of a shop.

The madman coughed up blood as he stumbled to get up. Zac stood there staring at him. He imagined every gruesome way to kill this man in front of him.

“So where's the runt? I haven't seen or heard him yet. Are you hiding him?” Fredrickson said, standing up right.
“The coward. All he knows is how to run away and hide.”

“You two fuckers taught him to do that! He did it to survive!” Zac was close enough for Fredrickson to just slice him.
“And you enjoyed it.” He growled.

Zac looked around briefly. He had to get this fight away from here. Too many people could get hurt here. He smirked which had Fredrickson confused.

Zac grabbed Fredrickson and threw him down the hallway towards a staircase that lead up. Fredrickson got up before Zac could catch up with him.

He darted up with the steps and into the side door.

Zac was on his tail.

Fredrickson kept going up the stairs. “Damn fire escapes are so fucking inconvenient!” Fredrickson cursed.

Zac was gradually catching up. Fredrickson saw this and darted into the first door that came into view.

The hallway he found himself in was carpeted and had a large overview of the stadium. It's where I saw him, when I was killing that bird freak.
“Oh, fuck me.” Fredrickson said. He heard Zac's footsteps and ran.

How can I defeat this maniac! I don't have a flamethrower on me!

Fredrickson cursed himself for losing it with his scuffle with Zac. He glanced behind him and saw Zac was just a few meters behind him, catching up fast.