×48O

Blake and Zac enjoyed each other's company like never before. They weren't counting on anything to separate them from each other.
As they walked around, exploring the hospital, Blake saw all the different hybros. The ones he saw that looked like him, made him feel…less of an outsider.
Many humans (like himself) had an animal's eye for a replacement, some had both or even mismatched of different animals. Yeah, it's bizaar…

When he saw the more 'extreme looking' hybrid humans, his eyes twinkled. “So many of them!” Blake said as he especially watched a gorilla hybro doing whatever a gorilla hybro does.
(He was just swinging around on some bars that were installed to bring some life to the place.)

“There are more than just them. Many of them.” Blake looked at Zac with a smile. He looked at Zac's hand and saw it was just an ordinary human hand.
“Are there some that's…like they can control fire or air or whatever there is?”

Zac pulled his lips inward. “Not that I know of…but, hey! It's something unique to you.” Blake still looked upset.

“Zac,” Blake frowned, “it's fire.” Blake looked down to the floor as he tried not to think of it, ultimately failing.

“Blake, whatever happens. You're not alone…not by a long shot.”

Blake slightly looked up and immediately took notice of Zac's not so purple hand.
“What happened to your hand…again?” He said, giving Zac a knowing look.
“I swear, when we met you had it chopped off by Crispy Butt Billy, then you freaked out when you started to get stronger and now it's gone.” Blake said.

He's trying to use humor to hide his anxiety. Zac looked at Blake. “I missed you.” He smiled.
“And I can control it now.” Zac unzipped the bright jacket and showed Blake his chest.

Blake stepped closer, placing his hand where the purple water paint like splosh were. Zac saw a smile on Blake's face as his jacket was unzipped the whole way.

Zac's muscles relaxed almost entirely when he felt Blake's warm hug.
“Hmm, nice and warm.” Zac moaned in delight. Zac sat down (and very lowly) near a receptionist desk with Blake still hugging him.

“So, you're one with Echo now?” Blake asked.

“One way to put it.” Zac chuckled.

“So many things happened.”

Zac took in the peaceful look on Blake's face. It was beautiful. He was content and happy…for now.

“Uh, Echo mentioned that if the Leader is dead, then the whole alien problem would be solved in some way…” Blake said.

“How do we find the Leader and how do we kill them. It's not like the Leader is going to be like these aliens. They're probably ten times as strong and fast.”

“Weakness is still fire. We just need a whole mother load of it.”

“I don't know, Blake. We also have Patrick and ass face to deal with. If they interfere while we fight the Leader, it'll be catastrophic.”

“The zombiens and zombies, we can just torch them or throw them in some dark pit until they decay themselves away.” Zac joked.

Blake watched a rainbow parrot hybro fly over them. “I wonder if there are water hybrid humans.” Blake said. “Like a whale or a clown fish or a dolphin…” Blake trialed off.

“Uh, what?” Zac said.

“Animals, Zac.” Blake narrowed his eyes.

“Again, not a priority. Either that, or I didn't focus all too well.” Zac said. “We focused on land dwelling animals more.”