Chapter 1

Naruto's POV

I stood there in front of the door, outside the room where Sasuke was being treated.
I was feeling weirdly light, but that's probably cause I wasn't wearing that hedge that made me look like a boy for the first 14 years of my life.

It still felt weird to get up and look at the mirror and see a girl staring back at you.

Though, that wasn't my biggest worry right now.

Honestly, I am still surprised over the fact that the fourth Hokage is my father and that I actually got Sasuke back to Konoha.

Right, so back at the door of the hospital.

I stood there until Tsunade O Bachan came out and signalled that I could go inside.

When I went inside I saw Sakura sitting next to Sasuke's bed where he lay unconscious.

I stood at a distance and observed the two, until Sakura looked up, "Oh Saeko! Glad you are here, my break just ended so I was about to leave..." she trailed and send me a forced smile to which I nodded.

Oh wait, did I mention that my actual name is Saeko?

Anyway back to the matter at hand, I stood there staring at Sasuke's bandaged form in front of me before turning around and leaving the hospital.

I really never thought about WHAT I will do when I finally manage to get Sasuke back in the village. It was always how and when and why. Never "what will happen in the future?" that kinda depressed me for some reason.

I made my way back to my apartment, it had become pretty lonely ever since Kakashi sensei and Iruka sensei started dating. I couldn't really blame them, it made sense for them to spend their free time together rather than with their students.

I sighed as I unlocked the door and entered to see a lot of garbage and empty ramen cups around.

Oops

Seems like I forgot to clean up.

Sigh

I got to work and started throwing out a bunch of stuff and stuffed the clothes from the ground to the cupboard since they weren't that dirty anyway.

After I finished cleaning up, I went and took a shower. After drying my hair, I went to boil some water so I could make ramen. After slurping it down, I went to bed.

<3

A few days later, I woke up to a knock on my door.

Opening the door, I saw Shizune-chan standing there with a smile on her face, after greeting her she handed me a letter and said, "Tsunade-sama wanted me to give this to you, I better get going now have a lot of work to do", with that she left before I could get a word out.

Chuckling a bit, I closed the door and walked inside while opening the letter. It was from the sand! I hoped that the sword which I had ordered was done by now as I read it from top to bottom, a huge grin appeared on my face, I jumped and shouted, "I AM GOING TO THE SAND VILLAGE, DATTEBAYO!!".

I quickly put my stuff away and went out running towards the Hokage tower.

"TSUNADE O BACHAN" I shouted the moment I entered which resulted in a few scrolls being thrown my way which I dodged with ease.

Even though I had a huge stupid grin on my face, O Bachan looked pretty stressed. My grin flattered as I asked her, "O Bachan, are you ok?".

I watched as she sighed and said, "Saeko, look I know u are extremely excited about going to the Sand Village and meeting Gaara, but right now I have something serious to talk about.", she paused for a few seconds before continuing, "It's about Uchiha Sasuke".