chapter eighteen a big surprise

Antonino's pov.

I haven't slept yet and, I wont until wednesday. I hear a beep beep, it's Padre's alarm. I turn to look at the clock on the night stand, to see the blue number's on the clock show 6:30am.

 Oh well time to get up. I try to move slowly and, I feel Gina's arm tighten on my waist. I smile and turn to see her eye's.

 " Dimineata copilul meu ". (Morning my baby). She smile's. " Dimineata iubirea mea ". (Morning my love ). I smile and kiss her on the head.

 " Timp sa te ridici iubirea mea ". (It's time to get up my love ). She nod's. " Toni bine daca trebuie sa ne ". ( Okay, Toni if we must ).

All of a sudden, Gina urge's as she stand's. She place's her hand over her mouth. " Copil esti bine ". (Baby are you okay ). She doesn't answer.

 She run's from the room. I follow her toward's the bathroom. Where she shut the door in my face. Then I can hear her being sick. Fang's I feel helpless. " Baby can I do anything ". The only respond's I get is hearing her still being sick.

A few second's later Sol walk's by. " Morning bro what's up ". I look at him, can't he hear her. " It's Gina, she is ill ". Sol look's at the door. " Is she okay ". I look at the door again. " I don't know, she can't answer. She keep's being sick ".

Twenty mintue's later she come's out looking pale but radiant. At the same time. I'm confused but, I hold her and Sol ask's her.

 " Are you okay  little sis ". She nod's. " It's just a tummy bug ". He nod's and goes down stair's. We go back to the bedroom to get dressed. I dress in a flash she take's her time.

Once we are both dressed she come's to me and we hug. " Shall we go ". I nod. " Are you sure your okay ". She nod's. " I'm fine ".

We go down stair's together and we go to the kitchen. Where Gina start's breakfast. I watch as she crack's one of the egg's open.

She urge's again and run's from the room. I can hear her in the toilet being sick again. I'm worried. I think Sol can feel it because he place's his hand on my arm in comfort.

She walk's back in a few minute's later and look's at me. " I'm okay my love ". I nod my head so she know's I heard her in my mind. I'm still worried. I cant lose her now.

We eat breakfast now. Well apart from Gina and Tes. I don't even know where she is. After we finish breakfast. Gina gIve's me and Sol a list of thing's that need to be done.

 I take the list and kiss my baby on the head and leave to start work. I still haven't seen Tes to ask her if Gina will be okay and, when I try to get into her mind. All she is thinking about is there baby, no help there then.

Gina's pov

I feel Toni moving. So I tighten my hold on his waist but, I know if he wanted to he could break my hold easily. Then I hear.

 " Dimineata copilul meu". (Morning my baby). I smile. " Dimineata iubirea mea". ( Morning my love ). He smile's and kisses me on the head.

 " Timp sa te ridici iubirea mea ". (It's time to get up my love ). I nod, another day. I wish. I could stay in bed all day. " Toni bine daca trebuie sa ne ". ( Okay Toni, if we must ).

I stand and, as I do, I urge. I place my hand over my mouth and, I hear Toni say. " Baby esti bine ". ( Baby are you okay ). I don't answer.

I just take off runing to the bathroom. I can feel Toni behind me. As I get to the bathroom. I shut the door.

 Then I have my head down the the loo. God I hate being sick it make you feel yuck and horrible and, your mouth has a nasty taste in it. I clean my teeth with a minty toothpaste.