chapter ten solomon & tessa

Solomon's pov

I'm at the palace with mine and Toni's parent's, with my wife Tessa. I'm here to tell them that Toni has found his soul mate at last, he should be here but he has asked me to do it for him. The only thing is, I've told them he has mated with her, he didn't ask me to tell them that but I have.

I hear my phone ring. I ask Tessa to get it for me, as I'm talking with my parent's. I hear her say. " Hello Toni ". He must be asking to talk to me. Tessa walk's to me. " Baby, Toni want's to talk to you ".

 She hand's me my phone. " Hello bro, what's up ". I wonder what's wrong. " Sol could you come here, I need some help ". I can't help myself.

I have just got to tease him, so I laugh. " What can't you handle your woman, you need me to come show you how ". I smile.

 " No bro I can handle that thank's, listen do you remember I told you about Gina's brother Fabiano ". I think back over our conversation's.

 Yes I remember a few detail's he gave me about this Fabiano, but so what. " Yes bro I remember what about him ". Why is this so important all of a sudden.

 " Sol, he died a few hour's ago and Gina is a mess, I was wondering if you could come and help  you have been through this before ".

I understand now, I speak to our parent's to see what they say. They tell me to go. That I should be there for Toni and Gina.

 Then Mum says. " Ask Toni if he want's us to come too ". I nod.  " Okay Toni, i'll be there tonight. I'm leaving the palace now so i'll get the private plane over meet me at the airport. Oh mum say's should they come too ".

He answer's quickly. " No Sol. I haven't told her I'm a prince yet, ask them to wait please ". I agree and hung up. I turn to our parent's.

 " He hasn't told her, he's a prince yet. I will talk him into it while I'm there ". My Father shake's his head.

" Solomon. Make him tell her, she need's to be ready. As she will have to take the throne in just over a year with him ".

 I nod. " I know father but if Toni is not ready, what can I do ". My Father shake's his head again. " Then you will phone me, my son and i will deal with it myself ".

 I hug my Father and then, I hug and kiss my Mother goodbye. " I'll be home soon ". My Mother says. " Stay in touch my son ". I nod and me and Tessa leave for the private airport.

We are soon in the air. I text Toni to tell him where on are way and we'll see him soon.

Antonino's pov

I have just got a text from Sol to tell me they are on there way. I will see my brother soon. I have just dropped Gina off at her house, it seem's sad.

She didn't want me to leave her and, I didn't want to leave her it was hard. I have arrived at the airport. I'm waiting in the car park for Sol and Tessa.

When my phone goes off. I look at the caller ID and see my Father's number oh great. " Salut tatal ". ( Hello Father). We are talking in my native tongue which is Romonian.

" Salut Antonino ". Here we go. " Ceea ce este tatal gresit ". ( What is wrong Father). My Father sigh's.

 " Antonino de ce ti-a spus havent Gina dus.un print inca ". (Antonino why haven't you told Gina your a prince yet ). Great how do I get myself out of this one.

 " Father. I've just got her back after she found out that I was a vampire ". I have switched to english. " What do you mean son, you have mated with her haven't you ".