chapter fourteen Beppe's big day

Antonino's pov

It was two week's ago today that I asked my baby to be my wife. She said yes I'm so happy. I have been feeling like I'm walking on air every since that day.

I'm here lying next to her in bed. As I have said before. I only sleep for 4 hour's once a week, it's only saturday today. So I wont sleep until wednesday. I'm only here because she like to wake up and see me here with her and I enjoy it to.

Just for a bit of fun. One morning. I left my shirt on so when she woke up it looked like, I was dressed. She smiled at me and then removed it. I love her so much. She is my life now. She has completed me in way's she will never know.

I'm lay here and my mind drift's back to last night and my hunting trip with Tes and Sol, when Tes told me something. I didn't want to know. Incase I had to tell my love.

 " Toni Im pare rau ca am va spun ceva ". (I'm sorry I have to tell you something ). Okay what's going on, it better not be about my baby.

 " Ce este in neregula ". (What's wrong). That is when she tell's me. " Toni. Benedetto este boinav de cancer ". ( Is dying of cancer).

 I look into her eye's. "esti sigur". (Are you sure). She nod's. " Im pare rau ". (I'm sorry).  I was in shock this will hurt Gina when she find's out.

I turn and look at the clock and see the red digital number's read 7:00am, it look's like another beautiful day. I get up slowly and leave the room.

 I run down the stair's and see Sol sat on the sofa watching tv. " Hi Sol, where Tes ". He smile's. " She's upstair's not  feeling well this morning ".

 Oh was all my mind could come up with. " What's wrong ". He smile's. " Morning sickness ". I smile now. " Oh okay poor Tes ".

 He then appear's in front of me. As I have turned to head to the kitchen to make coffee. " Toni you need to speak with Gina, it's about Eva ".

 I'm confused now what about Eva. " Why what's wrong ". He look's me in the eye's. " I think she may know what we are ". My mind goes into over drive. As I walk off into the kitchen and make the two mug's of coffee.

I walk back into the living room  to see Tes is now with Sol. " Sol I will speak with Gina and ask her to talk with Eva, okay bro we will find out ". He nod's his head.

 " Okay bro, I'm only think of you and gina mate ". I nod my head. I know he is. " Thank's, how's you Tes ". She smile's. " Sick ".

 We all laugh then I go back to my love. It look's like. I need to speak to her about two thing's. One is about Beppe's wedding the other is about Eva it seem's.

I put two mug's of coffee on the night stand and climb back into bed. As I was wearing my boxer's, when I went down stair's. I lean over and kiss her on the lip's, she move's and slowly open's her eye's with a smile.

 " Dimineata logondnicul meu ". ( Morning my fiance). I smile. " Dimineata copilul meu ".(Morning my baby ). She smile's and sit's up. So I pass her a mug of coffee.

She is speaking to me in Romanian. So I decide to carry on for now. " Copilul trebuie sa vobim ". (baby we need to talk ). She nod's.

 " Ce este in neregula ". (What's wrong). How can I put this damn it's hard ." Sol crede ca Eva stie au fost vampiri ". (Sol think's Eva know's were vampire's ).

She put's her coffee down on the night stand beside her. She then turn's to me. " Ceea ce cred ca ea stie ". ( What, you think she know's ). I nod. " Toni bine voi vorbi cu ea". ( Alright Toni I will speak to her). At least we will know, what Eva know's.