chapter fifteen confession's

Antonino's pov

We are all at Benedetto's house now, celebrating Beppe's and Elisa's wedding. Gina grab's my hand and lead's me upstair's to her old bedroom. Her old room look's cosy, that is the only word.

 I can use to describe it, everything in the room is brown, the wall's, the carpet and all the furniture including the bedding was all shade's of brown.

Once we were inside she shut the door and turn's to face me. " Ce este in neregula ". (What's wrong).

Now she is looking in my eye's, which are green. As I hunted last night while my baby slept. " Spune-mi ce sa intamplat cu tatal meu ". (Tell me what happen with my Father).

I don't know if, I can tell her. I suppose, I have no choice but to tell her. " Gina tatal vos tru stie im un vampir, der el crede ca sa o gluma ". (Your Father know's I'm a vampire but he think's it's a joke ).

She look's shocked. " Vom avea sa-i spui ". (Will we have to tell him). I nod my head. "Da". (Yes). After this I call to Sol in my head. " We are going to have to tell her family now ".

Solomon's pov

I have been listening to Gina and Toni talking upstair's. They were talking in Romanian. I don't like what I hear. My fear's were right Eva has worked out what we are, great just great. What are we going to do now.

Then I here Toni in my mind. "Sol. We are going to have to tell her family now, her father know's already ". I sigh in my mind.

 " Okay Toni I will back you up, we will also have to tell our Father about her ". He sigh's now. " Okay we will sort it later, but first let's do this. I might have nothing to tell him but, you know what he will say ". That's true I do he will demand there marriage and she is turned into one of us.

The last time I spoke to him was when, I told him that Gina knew we were prince's. That was two week's ago.

 " Sol are you sure you are okay with this ". I don't have a choice. " Yes bro, but wait until the guest's are gone okay ". I wait. " Okay bro ". Then they come down stair's.

Gina come's over to me and we hug. " Thank's big bro ". I smile that's the first time she has called me that. She realise's what she has said. She blushes. " Your welcome little sis ". I kiss her on the head and she smile's.

Gina's pov

Thank's to Eva. We are having to tell my family about Toni, being a vampire. I'm not looking forward to this at all.

We go back down stair's and join the celebration's with everyone else but first. I go to Sol and we hug. " Thank's big bro ". He smile's and I realise what, I have said to him. I blush, god I'm so red and hot. " Your welcome little sis ". He says and he kisses me on the head.

It's 7pm and everyone is leaving and by that I mean. John and Marie they are Elisa and Eva's parent's and Eva goes to.

We are all sat in the front room now  with my Father and Beppe, Elisa has gone up for a lie down. She is not feeling well, god I'm dreading there reaction to what Toni is about to tell them.

Antonino's pov

I'm sat in the same chair. I was sat in the first time. I came here to meet Gina's family. I look at the sofa and, I can still see Fabiano sat there making joke's and asking me to look after Gina.

 It's still hard for me to believe he's gone. I turn to see Tes. I'm hoping she can see how this will go but, she can't all she can see is me and Sol in Romania. Great I'm doing this blind.

I take a deep breath. I don't need to. I just do it when I'm worried. " Toni are you alright son ". Benedetto has pulled me from my thought's by calling me son. " I'm sorry Benedetto. I was mile's away ". He smile's at me. I wish, I was mile's away with my baby.