chapter eleven learning more

Tessa's pov

Me and sol had to sleep last night for 4 hour's, it was the time of the week for us. I have a feeling Toni might have slept too though, I can't be sure.

We are in the lounge now. Well at least me. Toni and sol are. Gina is still in bed. Well it is 6:00 am  and to be honest she need's her rest.

 She lost her brother yesterday, that's enough to take it out of her. It also sound's like they were very close from Toni from has told us.

I really like Gina. She is pretty, and today. I get to spend some time with her. As we are planning to go to rome for the day.

" Tes are you with us babe ". I turn to look at sol. " Sorry babe, I was deep in thought ". Toni smile's. " My girl is pretty isn't she ". I smile trust him to read my mind.

 " Yes she is, I can also she her gift's ". Both Toni and Sol turn to me. " What ". They say together. " Yes I have seen it, would you like to know what I have seen ". They both nod.

" She will have some of our power's like shimmering, mind control or what ever you like to call it Toni ". He laugh's and so do I.

 " She will also have compassion and a very rare gift, a gift that hasn't been seen for a while. The gift to control the weather ". They both looked shocked.

 I know it's been over 200 year's since the last weather controller but, I don't understand there surprise.

" Tessa are you sure ". I nod. " Very sure Toni why ". They look at each other, before Sol speak's to me. " Tes our grandmother was the last weather controller over 215 year's ago, no one has seen or heard of one since. Toni we should tell our parent's ".

 Toni shake's his head. " Not yet let's wait ". I smile at him. " Toni what's wrong, you know I'm right ". He look's at me.

" I know you right, it's just if Father find's out now. He will demand I change her at once and, I think her father has lost enough for now ". 

I look at Sol he nod's. " I'm with Toni, we wait a while ". Sol agree's. " We wait for now ".

We have been talking a while. When we suddenly hear a noise upstair's. We turn to look at the clock and see it's 10am. Gina must be getting up. Toni suddenly disappear's.

Solomon's pov

Tessa has seen that Gina will be a weather controller. I want Father to know but, I agree her family has been through enough for now. 

But she could very well be the answer to our prayer's. No punt intended there. We need to work out how to go about telling her that she is to be a vampire queen.

" Toni you need to tell her, your a prince ". We are now talking in our mind's. " I know but not yet Sol ". I sigh. " No Toni, you know what Dad said and he will come here and tell her ". He sigh's.

 " Okay, okay i'll tell her ". I stopped talking to him and turned to Tes. " What's wrong baby ". She ask's me. " Toni's being a pain in the fang's, he is dragging his feet in telling Gina he is a prince ".

She sigh's. " Maybe we should help him ". I smile. " How do we do that babe ". She smile's. " Where's your ring ". 

I look at my right hand I'm not wearing it. " It's in our room. I think he is thinking she will reject him again ". She shake's her head. " She wont ". I nod and go to our room to get my ring.

Antonino's pov

Sol is being a pain about me telling her I'm a prince. I can also hear them talking down stair's. I can't make out what they are saying because there whispering.