chapter seventeen waiting/the return

Gina's pov

I turn to hug Toni but, I feel nothing. I open my eye's to see I'm alone. Where Toni was lying there is a piece of paper and a heart shaped blood diamond on a silver chain. I pick up the blood diamond and hold it to my chest. As I read the note.

Copil

            I'am plecat in romania, voi va fi din nou in secra asta sper, te voi suna la ora 12, tes este stav co tine, le iubesc si vita-te dupa in im a mea atam lasat cu tine.       tu iubesc copilul meu Tonixxx

( Baby I've gone to Romania, I will be back tonight I hope, I will ring you at 12 noon, Tes is staying with you, I love you and look after my heart. As I have left it with you. I love you my baby Toni ).

I can feel tear's running down my cheek's. I then hear a knock at the door. " Come in ". I look up to see Tes coming into my room. " Hello hunny ". She come's over to me. As I'm crying and she hold's me. " Dont cry hunny, he will be back soon ". I nod and wipe my cheek's.

I show her my necklace. " Wow hun, he has shown you how much he love's you with that ". I nod. " Tes why did he go ". She sigh's.

 " He has gone to tell his parent's about you ". I can feel that there is more that Tes isn't telling me. " Tes what aren't you telling me ". She look's away.

 " Tes tell me what your hiding from me ". She look's back at me. " It's Toni's place to tell you not mine ". I shake my head. " He's not here so tell me please ".

She nod's. " Okay, when you are changed into one of us. You will have the power to control the weather. I have seen it in one of my vision's of the future ". Wow me, can it be true, wait she said for me to have that power I must be a vampire. I will lose my family.

God what a choice. Well I suppose, I'm already losing my Father. All that is left is Beppe and he has, his only family now.

Tessa's pov

I have just told Gina that she will control the weather. Once she is turned but, I don't think. I should have. It should have be Toni that told her.

 I think she has gone in to shock now. I shake her gentle. " Gina are you okay ". she nod's. " So I will be one of you one day ". I nod. " Yes, you will hun ". She smile's. I really wish, I hadn't said anything. Toni will be angry when he find's out.

She jump's out of bed and goes to her closet and grab's a pair of blue jean's and a red jumper. She then leave the room.

 She come's back a few minute's later dressed. She pick's up the necklace of the night stand and passes it to me.

 " Can you do it up please ". I take it and do the clasp up as she hold's her hair out the way. Then she tie's her hair in to a ponytail.

We go down stair's together to see Gina's Father. We find him sat in his rocking chair in the living room. Looking at a piece of white paper.

He look's up and see's us and he smile's. " Hello my girl's ". We both smile at him. I'm happy. He is a great man. He is treating us like we are his children and not like vampire's.

I was born a vampire but, I don't have dragon's blood that is only the royal family. My family died 150 year's ago.

So it is nice for me to have more than just Jazabell and Arturo as my family. Once Gina is changed she will have Toni's blood. So she will have dragon's blood.

Benedetto ask's if I'm okay. As I don't look well. Now is the time to tell him I'm pregnant and of course he would like all of us to call him Padre.