chapter two stranger

Gina's pov

Jaunary 7th - it's early evening and I'm going for my walk in the forest. I'm walking toward's the clearing using only the moon light as a guide, it's a beautiful clear night .

I sit on a fallen tree and look up at the moon thinking of the time. I shared all this with my Marde. I do alot of this since my Marde died.

I suddenly hear foot step's behind me. I turn to see a shadow appoaching me. As the shadow come's into the moon light.

 I see pale skin, black spikey hair and a lovely smile, he stop's in front of me. I then see the most amazing green eye's they are like deep endless pool's.

 I just can't break eye contact until he cleared his throat. I blush and looked away to the forest floor.

"Ciao signaria". I smile even though, I don't look up again. I am afraid, I might get lost in those eye's again. 

" Ciao signor ". He hold's out his for me to shake. I take hold of it, but quickly let it go again. 1) Because his skin was so cold.  

2)  I felt like I had been shocked. I can still feel my hand tingling. His hand disappear's out of sight very quickly.

" It's a lovely night dont you think ". I look up at him now. " Yes it is, sorry I'm gina ". He smile's. " Hello Gina I'm Antonino Black ".

 I  look at him and away again. He then sit's beside me on the tree and, we talk for anwhile it seem stupid.

I feel so comfortable with him. I answer some of his question's. I then look at my watch and see it's 11pm.

I should be thinking about going back soon. " Gina it's getting late you should be heading home ". Waoh is he reading my mind haha.

I must be just tired and he might have seen me looking at my watch. " Yeah I think your right goodbye Antonino ".  He smile's. " Bye Gina ". I turned to wave but he is gone. 

Antonino's pov

I saw here turn and wave. I then watch her walk through the forest. I stay deep in the shadow's. As I followed her to the edge of the forest.

 I then turn and run back through the forest toward's my home thinking about her. Her long red hair those crystal blue eye's and her lips so soft and so pure. 

I just wanted to kiss her, the moment I touched her. I knew, I had found my soul mate at last.

I run in to my home and sit in my chair. I then lift my phoneup off the coffee table. I then pullup my brother Solomon's number.

 It ring twice before it is answered but all, I can hear is my sister in law Tessa moaning and my brother's heavy breathing.

Then I get. " Hello ". I shake my head. " Sol it's me could you please put Tessa down. I need to speak to you ". He laugh's then I hear movement.

" Okay Ant whats up ". He only ever calls me Ant to annoy me cause he knows I hate it. " Sol I have found her I've found my soul mate ".

I am met with silence. Then. " Are you sure this time Toni ".  I thought I had found the one over hundred year's ago. 

On the eve of our wedding I found here in bed with one of my friend's. " Yes Sol she is the one I felt the spark. I think she felt it to ".

I can feel him smiling down the phone. As I say this. " Okay Toni I'm happy for you but first I have 3 questions for you ".

Oh here we go. " Okay Sol fire away ". What does he want to know ." Okay. 1) What does she look like ?. 2) Human or vampire ?. 3) Name and age ? ".

 Next he will be asking for her bra size and weight, height. " To answer you question's. 1) She has long red hair, crystal blue eyes and soft red lip's. 2) She is human don't start please. 3) Her name is Gina Morretti and she was 17 year's old a month ago ".

 There is a sigh and then he question's me some more and I tell him everything I had learned from her mind after a few hour's.

 I turned my phone off and sit back and closed my eye's. so I can see my soul mate my missing half of my heart and soul. I will see her again .

Gina's pov

I'm woken up early again by the sound of my alarm its 5 am. I get up pick up my clothes. I put ready last night and go to the bathroom where. I wash and dress in black jean's and a red jumper.

I then head downstair's to make breakfast for my family. I find my Padre as usual sat in his chair by the fire looking at marde's picture. I can feel him slipping away too.

After breakfast I do the dishes and get on with all my other chore's. I start by cleaning the floor's and changing and making the bed's.

I then do the washing by the time all this is done it is time to cook the even meal. I cook it and we eat together in the front room. 

I then do the dishes after these are done. I decide to go out  for walk. I walk  back in and find my brother's watching tv and my Padre sat looking at my Madre's picture like alway's.  

" Padre I'm going for my walk now ". He looks up at me. " Not the forest night bambino ". I nod and kiss him on the head.

I leave through the back door grabbing my coat as I go. I walk through the yard and in to our top field. Where I sit in the grass near the edge of the forest.

I lie back looking at the star's. Then I close my eye's and in my mind. I see Antonino. I open my eye's and see him staring at me.

 " Ciao Gina ". I blush. I don't know why. " Ciao Antonino ". He smile's. God it's so beautiful. " May I ". He ask's pointing to the ground next to me. " Yes please do ". I sit up and we sit there talking until 11pm.

 When it's time for me to go home he help's me up. Then he walk's me home. As I reach the back door. I ask. " Antonino will I see you again ". He smile's. " Yes if you like. I will meet you where we met tonight if you like ".

I nod. " I would like that say 7 pm ". He nod's. " I'll be there goodnight Gina ".  Mmm I get this feeling like I'm losing some thing special.

 " Goodnight Antonino ". I go in and close my door. I feel empty and alone. I don't feel that when I'm with him only when, I'm away from him.

Which is strange I only met him yesterday, but I feel like I have known him for year's.