chapter seven the sleep over

Antonino's pov

I open my car door and walk around to her door and open it for her. I offer her my hand to help her out. She take's it and, I feel the shock run through me again. It happen's every time we touch. I know she feel's it too. I help her from the car and we walk to the front door.

We enter the house in silence. Gina make's her way to the living room. Once in there she pick's up the tv remote and turn's on the tv. She then remove's her shoe's and curl's up on the sofa with a smile.

I loosen my tie and remove my jacket and, I smile back she look's so happy here. I think about her loss of weight it worry's me.

 So I decide to offer her some late night or you could say early morning food. I will ask her at some point about her weight loss but not yet.

 "Gina are you hungry, would you like something to eat ". She look's away from the tv with a big smile. " Yes please, that would be nice ".

 I grin back and head in to the kitchen to cook some pasta n sauce. Once cooked I add some cheese. I grab a couple of fork's and head back to her.

I enter the living room with the two bowl's of pasta n sauce with cheese. She look's up and smile's. As I pass her a bowl and fork. " Thank you Toni ".

 I smile back. " Your welcome ". I kiss her on the head and then take a seat beside her and we eat in silence's as we watch the tv together.

As I finish, I look at the clock above the fire place and see it's 2am. I can also see Gina is starting to get very sleepy.

 I take her empty bowl and fork from her and head for the kitchen. I stop in the door way. " Gina why don't you go up. I've left a t-shirt and some boxer's on my bed for you ".

 I hear her get up. " Okay Toni are you coming to ". I smile. " Yes babe, i'll be up soon. Leave the tv, i'll turn it off and than, I will follow ".

 Then I hear her head up the stair's. I go into the kitchen and do the dishes at a human speed. I hope this will give her time to change.

I hear Gina scream, it was only 5 minute's ago she left me. I wonder what's wrong. I run at my inhuman speed up the stair's and in to my bedroom to find Gina standing on a chair pointing at the floor.

 I look down to see a spider. " Toni stop looking at, kill it ". She scream's. I can't help but laugh and, I pick it up and put it out the window .

 I remove my tie and shirt she is still on the chair.  " Come on baby get down ". She shake's her head. " What if there is another one waiting to get me ".

 I just laugh and walk over to her, she wrap's her arm's around my neck and her leg's around my waist. I carry her to the bed and try to place her on it.

She pull's me down with her. I shake my head. As I hold myself above her. " I could crush you, you know I'm alot heavier than you are sweetheart ".

 She laugh's and kisses me I kiss her back but for some reason my fang's drop and, I have to pull away. She stare's at me. As I stand up and move away from her and into the bathroom.

I'm standing in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. My eye's are red and my fang's are out, maybe i should feed.

I haven't fed in a few day's. The next thing I know there is a pair of arm's are wrapped around my waist ." Gina you should leave baby ".

 She move's so she is standing in front of me. I turn my face, so I'm not looking at her. So she lift's herself up on to the sink unit and hold's my face to get me to look at her.