chapter one home

Gina's pov

I've been away in boarding school for the past 5 years. Monday morning I was sat in the headmasters office.

 When I was told that I would be returning home as my mother had passed away and my father need's his family around him. I would be leaving by train in the morning .

Tuesday morning and I'm sat at the train station in Terra. Which is a small farming village in the provence of italy.

I'm waiting to be picked up by one of my brother's. As I have been told that my padre never leave's the house .

As I wait, I start thinking about the dense forest that surround's our farm. When mum was alive we used to walk in them.

I remembered doing this when. I was little and when, I was home from school in the hoilday's. How I loved walking in the forest. I will do it again in the hope, I will feel my mum with me.

I hear a beepbeep. I turn to see my brother Fabiano smiling at me. I haven't seen him in month's and he is my favourite brother.

 I run toward's the truck as he jump's out and come's around the front toward' s me. He then picks me up and swing's me around and then place's me on my feet .

" Ciao Gina its so good to see you ". I smile " Ciao Fabiano I have missed you so much ". He grab's my bag's and, I hop in the truck we are on our way home.

An hour later were at the farm. As I see the house come into view. Fabiano speak's to me again. " Gina, padre is pretty cut up so take it slowly okay ".

 I look at the house and in my mind. I can see mum there smiling with her hair in a bun. I miss her so much. I can't believe I'm never going to see her again.

We pull up at the house and I see my father there at the door waiting for me. I jump out of the truck as soon as it stop's.

 I run in to my father's open arm's we embrace and, I say. " Padre il amore ho ". He smiles a weak smile. " Bambino il amore ho ". We walk into the house where we sit and talk.

A few hour's later as I'm cooking tea. When my other brother Beppe walk's in and see me in the kitchen. " Gina when did you arrive ". I smiled.

 " A few hour's ago how are you Beppe ". He come's over to me and pick's me up and hug's me. " I'm all the happier to have you home baby sister ".

My brother's are very much a like but so different. Fabiano is 6"1 with a six pack from working on the farm he has short black messy hair and crystal blue eye's. 

He is also open and friendly and so funny he is 26 years old. Where as Beppe is 6"2 with short brown messy hair with brown eyes he also has a six pack from working on the farm.

He is more moody and up tight he is 36 year old so he is the oldest of the three of us but I love them both.

We talk as we eat, tomorrow is marde's funeral. I'm not looking forward to this, after I have done the dishes.

 I go up to my room. I decide to get an early night. So I go to my drawer's and grab a black silk nightie and go to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and stripe and step inside and let the warm water run over me. As I wash my midnight black hair with peach shampoo. I then wash my body with  peach body wash.

I then get out and dry myself and my hair. I then put on my black silk nightie before, I go into my room and curl up and sleep.

I'm awake to a bright light shining through my window. I get up and go to my wardrobe and grab a long black dress and some black flat's. 

I go into the bathroom and get a wash and dress. I then walk down the stair's to find my father and brother's ready to leave the car's have just arrived to take us to the church.

once there I see alot of people. I used to know and the vicar was waiting for us as my mother's coffin is taken inside my father and i follow then my brother's and there girlfriend's.

Then the other's follow , after the service we watch my mother laid to rest.

Now my day's are filled with looking after my father and cleaning the house and I spent my evening's in the wood's walking thinking of the time I spent with her here.

December 7th it's my birthday today ,I'm now 17 year's old today. I don't want to celebrate it but Fabiano is making a big deal out of it. I dont really care it was a month ago today since mum died.

I slowly make my way down stair's to find ballon's with happy birthday wrote on them. As I walk into the lounge.

I see a cake and present's also my brother's and there girlfriend's Elisa and Eva and my Father are all saying happy birthday.

I put on a fake smile and open my present's as they hand them to me. I get alot of new clothes and some money. I enjoyed the day but I'm glad it is over tomorrow is another day .

please vote and coment