chapter five the reunion

Gina's pov

It's been a month today since I've seen or even spoken to Toni. He has tried to get in contact with me. He has phoned me several time's and, he has texted me at least 10 time's a day. I have just ignored them all. I have even deleted his text's without reading them.

With all of this in mind. I have decided it's time. I talk with him. He was after all my best friend and if I'm honest he still is.

 I've missed him. I have no one that can make me laugh like he can. I don't even mind the fact that Toni is a vampire. It just hurt's me that he felt that he needed to hide it from me.

I take a deep breath and pull up Toni's number. Now do I phone him or text him. Stop being a coward Gina and phone him. ( I alway's talk to myself like this when I'm nervous). 

I press call and wait while it dial's his number and then it ring's. He answer's on the second ring. " Hello ". My heart quicken's. As I hear his voice.

" Hello ". Is my only response. " Gina is that you ". I smile to myself. Then I remember why I'm calling him. " Toni, I want to meet and talk, I want to know everything ". 

I can hear movement. " Okay I will meet you in ten minute's in the clearing and, then we can come back to mine to talk ".

I think about this. " Okay I agree to this, but I do want some answer's".  He says he will tell me everything if I want to know.

Which I do. So I hang up and go wash and change. I've done all my chore's, but I must make sure. I'm back by 6 pm. As I have to cook tea for my family. As I haven't told them about Toni yet.

Antonino's pov

I'm so happy Gina has phoned me and, I'm going to see her for the first time in a month. In ten minute's. I get to see her again.

I will tell her everything but do. I tell her about me being a prince and the fact she is my soul mate. I don't know i'll have to see how it goes.

I have to get dressed seeing. As I was in bed when Gina phoned. I put on a black shirt and blue boxer's and dark grey jean's. I then put my black boot's on and, I leave the house. I want to get to the clearing before her.

I'm at the clearing now, waiting on the tree we used to sit on before we started staying at my house at night. It's mid afternoon I know this because the sun is high in the sky. I wont burn in the sun it's just a myth.

I hear Gina coming before, I see her. I can hear her heart beat it get's louder as she get's closer to me. Then she is standing in front me.

My beautiful girl. " Hello Gina how are you ". Stupid thing to say I know but, I want to take it slow. " Hi Toni I'm good thank's, how are you ". 

I look here up and down she look's like she has lost weigh. A lot since the last time I saw her. " I'm good thank's, shall we go ". She nod's and we walk to my house.

Once we are inside my house and I have her seated comfortable on the the sofa in the front room. I go into the kitchen and make her a  cup of coffee and me a cup of tea.

 I also make some sandwiches in case she is hungry, now do I wait for her to start or should I. But before I can open my mouth she says.

 " Toni tell me everything, start at the begin please ". I nod, here I go there no going back now. I have now decided I will tell her she is my soul mate. But I will hold of tell her I'm a prince for now.

"Okay as I've said before, I'm a vampire. I was born a vampire, I'm 150 year's old like all of my kind. I have speed, strength ,vision, hearing and some of my kind have other gift's. I will tell you mine again. I have the ability to read mind's and, I can also shimmer. I can compel people to my will ".

She look's at me wide eyed again. " Please stay calm okay and I will contine ". She just nod's her  head. " Okay Toni keep going I want to know everything ".

 I nod. " Okay, I can going out in the sunlight. I won't burn that's just a myth. I am cold skinned as you know. The only way I can explain this is the fact that we are dead but not dead we breathe but we have no heart beat. My eye's change colour when I'm thirsty as you have seen. I can live on human food but my main food source is blood but don't worry my family live on animal blood and one more thing. I only sleep for 4 hour's once a week and, I don't sleep in a coffin ".

 She look's at me shocked. " Is there anymore you need to tell me ". I nod, here we go. " Okay Gina you are my soul mate ". I wait for her to say something.

Gina's pov

Toni has just told me that I'm his soul mate, wait do vampire's even have soul's. Well they must do if I'm his.

" Toni how is that possible I've only known you a short time ". Ne nod's. " I know Gina, tell me do you ever get a tingling feeling when we touch. I know I do ".

 I had to think yes he was right I do. " Yes I do get that tingling feeling every time we touch ". He smile's. " Do you ever feel alone and empty when we are not together ". I nod. " Yes I do, it's like a piece of me is missing ".

 He hold's my hand now and I smile. " So we are soul mate's ". He nod's. I move closer and kiss him.

I allow him to deepen the kiss as our tongues tangle. I feel my hand's running down his muscled  chest, after a few minute's we pull apart.

I lie on his lap while we watch tv, I must have fallen asleep. As I'm woken up by my phone bleeping. I pull it from my pocket and see it's a text from Fabiano wanting to know where, I am.

 As it's passed 8 pm and no one knew where I was, I didn't tell anyone, I was going out.

Oh well now is the time to tell my family I have a boyfriend, but I'm not telling them he is a vampire.

please comment and vote thanks