chapter sixteen romania

Antonino's pov

We have arrived in Romania. We are just leaving our private airport. we are now in our families limo. We are on our way to the palace. This is soon to be mine and Gina's home. Once we take the throne as King and Queen of Romania. Fang's I wish. I was back in her arm's. Instead of here.

Sol is so happy it's driving me mad. " We will be there soon ". I don't feel like talking. So I just nod my head. I just want  to come here tell them what they need to know and leave.

 I know in my stone cold heart that Mama will be pleased to see me but, I don't think Tata will. I blow up his garage five year's ago.

I was so lost in my thought's. I didn't realise we had stopped until the door of the limo open's. Sol get's out. I follow suit to see one of the butler's who is also someone I call friend.

He bow's. " Welcome home, my prince ". I smile and shake his hand. " Hello David, thank's ". He smile's. He know how uncomfortable I feel here.

He lead's us into the palace and then to the drawing room. He open's the double door's and bow's. " My King and Queen may I announce, the prince's Solomon and Antonino ". He bow's again and leave's the room closing the door's behind him.

Our parent's rise of the sofa and our Father walk's forward. Sol take's a step forward. I take a step back and bow to my Father.

 As he and Sol hug. I then step toward's my Mother and hug her. " My son you have returned to us ". I smile at my Mother. " Only for a few hour's Mama. I need to get back to my future wife ".

My Mother smile's. As I say my future wife. " Come sit with me my son ". I sit beside her on the sofa and she hold's my hand. As my Father and brother take the chair's opposite.

My Father speak's to me. " Son is she the one ". I don't answer. I just nod my head. Sol tell's them about her, being able to speak in my mind and the fact.

 She can now speak Romanian. This is something she couldn't do before. Then his big mouth tell's them that once she is changed, she will control the weather this news seem's to please my Father.

Arturo's pov

Solomon has told me what I have been waiting to hear for along time. The power we all thought was lost when my Mother died has returned. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Toni is still distance. I need to bring him back some how.

I decided to try and break the ice between us. " So you have found the choosen one Toni ". He look's at me shocked. " What ". I sigh.

 " Son I haven't met your girl, so please tell me if I'm wrong ". He nod's at me. So I carry on. " She has long red hair, crystal blue eye's, she is slim, about 5"4 in height and a smile that could light up any room ". He nod's and smile's slightly.

I'm pleased to see that he has found the choosen one. The girl that could could save our son and bring happiness to our kingdom. We have been lost without the power of the weather but, now it has been returned in the human. The choosen one.

I'm also pleased to see she has calmed him down too, his temper has been bad. He could lose it at the drop of a hat. Now he is different.

 I talk to Sol in his mind and he tell's me about Toni's pain when he found out that Gina's Father is dying. He feel's like, he is losing his Father the only one he has ever had. He feel's like I don't want him. I need to sit him down and talk this through.

This is all because of that stupid incendent with my garage five year's ago. We have to lay this to rest soon, he was never like this before.

We had a Father, son relationship, but I lost him. I want the one. I had with him 120 year's ago. When he was 30 year's old, maybe this girl is the one to bring him back to me.