chapter nine the phone call

Gina's pov

I'm curled up on Toni's sofa, I'm so happy. A few hour's ago we made love, I'm a bit tender but nothing to bad. He was amazely gentle.

I'm so glad he was my first and only lover. I feel what ever this soul mate thing is he goes on about, is some how stronger. I feel complete, it's so strange to feel this way.

Toni suddenly appear's in front of me with a mug of coffee and a plate of toast. I turn to say thank you but he has gone.

I eat a piece of toast and then. I feel the sofa move, I look to see Toni is back, smiling at me with a mug of some red stuff in his hand. I smile back and shake my head.

" Toni. Are you okay ". I have to ask because he look's so sad. " I'm fine baby why ". I like it when he call's me baby, yeah I know I've said that before.

 " You look sad. I can see it in your eye's, please tell me what's wrong ". He look's away. " Okay, I feel guity for taking you eariler. I let my control slip. We, I'm sure you remember what happened. Are you sore ".

 I smile at him. I can't believe he feel's guilty for that ." A little tender but not to bad ". I climb on to his lap so I'm straddling him.

 " You have nothing to feel guilty for my love, you were gentle and kind and I love you very much ". He smile's now and we hug. 

I climb off of his lap and he put's a film on, he put's underworld on for us to watch. I lie my head on his lap and watch him and the film, his face is so funny.

We have been watching this film for half an hour when. We suddenly hear my phone ring's. Damn it's still upstair's.

I go to get up but before, I can see Toni is standing over me with it in his hand. I shake my head and take it from him.

As I answer it, Toni take's a seat beside me. " Ciao ". I hear people crying my mind scream's what's happened.

 " Ciao Gina, it's Beppe ". Okay something is wrong. " What is it Beppe ". I can hear tear's in his voice and, I fight to control my own tear's.

 " Baby I'm sorry it's Fab ". What does he mean it's Fab. What has happened to Fab. " Baby he's gone ". My mind start's to scream NO NO HE CAN'T BE my heart sink's.

 " NO NO HE CAN'T BE ". I sream out loud or down the phone. I think, I forgot Toni was there, until I grabbed hold of him.

He hold's me tight as my body shake's with heartbreak. I have lost my brother, no he can't be gone. I can see Toni talking on my phone but, I can't hear the word's as the pain of my brother's loss hit's me again and again.

Antonino's pov

Were watching underworld. I can't believe, I agreed to this. As if were like that walking the night looking for shapeshift's to kill.

I can see where these myth's come from it's so laughable. We both hear he phone she move's to get up of my lap.

So I shimmer upstair's and get it. I come back and hand her, her phone and she take's it and smile's. I return to my seat beside her.

 As she answer's her phone, I can hear people crying she say's hello. Then I hear beppe's voice. Then I hear her mind saying something is wrong.

 Then I hear the word's that will destory's my baby's heart. " Baby I'm sorry it's Fab ". She seem's to  be worried. Then he tell's her the worst part.

 " Baby he's gone ". I hear he mind scream at the same time she scream's aloud. " NO NO HE CAN'T BE ". She drop's the phone and, I catch it.

 As if she doesn't realise I'm here she grab's hold of me and cry's. I hold her tightly as break's down. Oh fang's as my mate.