chapter four finding out

Gina's pov

I have known Antonino but I call him Toni for 2 month's now he's great. I really like him alot he's my   best friend. I think, I might be falling in love with my best friend.

Instead of sitting in our usual seat in the field. We now spent our evening's at his house where we sit and talk or we watch film's together.

It's saturday night. I'm standing in the top field waiting for Toni to come it's getting late and there is still no sign of him.

 So  check my watch to see the time is 7:30pm so he half hour late. Where is he if there was a problem he would have texted me or phoned me. I decide, I should go over to his place. I think, I can find it.

I walk into the forest. I know, I have to head to the clearing. Once there I think, I have to go to the right to get to Toni's house.

 So I turn right and keep going as I'm walking. I catch something moving in the corner of my left eye. I  turn to see what it is.

 What I see is two shadow's one lying down and one standing. I move closer, which I know was stupid.

 But I did it as, I move closer. I see the standing figure look at me and all. I see is red eye's and white fang's then the moon move's. 

I see Toni's face. " No no it can't be ". I scream and run as fast, as I can well what would you do.

Antonino's pov

Im thirsty I haven't feed in three day's. I check the time it's only 6:30 pm. I have half an hour before, I'm seeing Gina.

 So I decide to go hunting and my eyes are turning red. I don't want her to see my blood red eye's. I'm feeding. I hear a heart beat it's Gina's and it's getting closer.

I look up big mistake my fang's are down and my eyes are red then the damn moon come over me.  She saw my face then, I heard her scream. " No no it can't be ".

 She turn's and run's away. I take off after her. I catch her in the clearing. I wrap one arm around her waist and one over her mouth.

 So she can't scream again. "Gina please let me explain ". She start to stuggle. So I loosen my hold on her a bit. I'm afraid, I will hurt her if I don't.

 " Please calm down, I wont hurt you I promise ". She nod's and stop's stuggling. " Dont scream I'm going to move my hand okay ".

She nod's again and I take my hand away. " What are you ". Great here we go. I will have to tell her now she has seen me. " Okay i'll tell you please, just listen. I'm a vampire ".

 She is just staring at me, I cant read her mind beccause it's blank  with shock. " Gina please say something ". She look's at me and then away.

 " How old are you really ". Well at least she said something. " I'm 150 year's old and before you ask. Yes  I can go out in the sunlight and I can eat human food. I also have speed, strength, I can also read mind's. I also shimmer and I can compell people to my will. But i have never used it on you ".

Her eye's widen as I tell her all this. " Can you tell me one more thing ". I nod. " Why did you lie to me for so long ". Okay wasn't expecting that question.

 " I wanted to get to know you better without scaring you off . What if i had told you I was a vampire from the start what would you have said ". She look's at me.

 " You could have given me the choice ". I know now. I made a mistake maybe it would have been better. If I had told her from the start and just left out the fact that she is my soul mate.

 And that I'm a prince of a vampiric kingdom in the carpathin mountain's of romania. I love her with all my heart.

 I just hope we can sort this out. She suddenly get's up and look's at her watch. " I think I need to go I'm sorry ". I look at the ground.

 " Will I see you again ". she sigh's. " I dont know ". With that she walk's away and, I let her but it's not over. I won't give up on my soul mate.

Gina's pov

I can't believe it. Toni's a vampire. But I thought they were just myth's but he is real. I  touched him and, I have seen his fang's.

 I know he is real and I'm sat here talking to him. I stand and look at my watch and say. " I think, I need to go. I'm sorry ". He look's at the ground.

" Will I see you again ". I sigh. " I don't know ". I walk away. I can feel his pain. As I walk away. Once I reach the top field.

 I run to my home and. I then run up to my room where. I throw myself on my bed and, cry I hear one of my brother's come in and out again.

I must have fallen asleep because my alarm woke me up. I get up and do my morning routine and then do ,my chore's.

I'm now cooking our evening meal when my brother Fabiano come's in. And sit's at the kitchen table. " What's up sis ". I fake a smile.

 " Nothing much I'm just missing mum". He nod's his head. " I know it's hard for you being the only girl here, so look Eva has offered to come over so you can have girly chat's you know ". He blushes and I shake my head.

 " Tell her thank's but I would rather be alone ". He nod's and leave's the room and, i dish up there tea I've lost my appetite while they eat.

 I play with Mum's cross which I'm wearing around my neck thinking of Toni, while I'm doing the dishe's my brother's say there going out.

 I nod and they kiss me on the head. Then they leave. I go in the front room kiss my Father on the head and go up to my room to read.

It's been a month since I've spoken or even seen. Toni he has tried to ring me and, he text's me ten time's a day. I alway's blank them but today its been 3 months since. I meet him. I'm going to text him. I want to see him and talk.