chapter three friends

Antonino's pov

I'm standing in the shadow's of the forest waiting for the girl I love to arrive. I see my love approach she stop's and lie's down on the grass and look's up at the sky.

 I look up to see what she is seeing. When I look at her again she has her eyes closed. I see in her mind that she is thinking of me. As I'm thinking of her.

I approach her quitely and look down at her. I'm looking at her ,thinking how beauitful she is when she suddenly  open's her eye's.

We are staring at each other I smile. " Ciao Gina ". She blushes. " Ciao Antonino ". I can't keep the smile off my face.

 As I say. " May I ". I point to the ground near her to show. That I would like to sit near her. " Oh yes please do ". I move to sit near her and she sit's up and we talk about her day and my day and how we have become friend's.

 I like that but, I know it's to soon to tell her that she is my soul mate and, also the fact that I'm a vampire.

I notice it is getting late. So I offer her my hand to help her up she take's my hand which shock's me. I help her up. Once she is steady. I let her hand go.

I walk her home. Once we get there I turn to leave but Gina stop's me and ask's. " Will I see you again ". I smile and nod. " Would you like to meet again ".

She nod's and I hear her mind saying. " I would love to meet again and again ". But what she says  is. " Yes I would like that shall we say same place 7 pm ". I nod.

 " I'll be there goodnight Gina ". I can hear her mind saying. " I feel like I'm losing something ". She smile's. " Goodnight Antonino ".

She then goes inside and close's the door as she does this. I suddenly get this empty feeling and, I know she feel's the same that is what it is like to be soul mate's.

Gina's pov

I'm woke up by my alarm again. I can't believe. I slept so well with no nightmare's. I felt safe as if someone was watching over me and protecting me.

 I felt so safe. I smile to myself at this thought. As I grab my clothes, I put ready the night before. I grab my blue jogging pant's and my grey jumper and my underwear and head to the bathroom to wash and change.

I'm ready to work now. So I head down stair's to cook breakfast for my family. Once that is done. I do my chore's and, before I do our tea.

I take a few minute's to sit with my padre so he's not so alone. He tell's me about how he met my Marde and fell in love at first sight after half an hour.

 I get up to start tea my Padre stop's me and passes me my mother rose gold cross and ask's me to wear it. I cook our tea and we sit together in the front room after we eat. 

I leave my brother's watching tv and my Padre looking at my Marde's picture. As I do the dishes. Once done I go upstair's to change out of my jog pant's and grey jumper into blue jean's and a red jumper. 

I walk down stair's and out the front door. I have known Antonino for a few day's now but I really like him.

 I think, I might even love him. I walk across the yard toward the field where. I am meeting Antonino. I look ahead and see his shadow figure. I walk upto toward's it until I'm stood in front of him.

Antonino's pov

I'm standing here in the field waiting for the girl I love to come. I'm staring at the sky though. I don't see the star's. All I see is Gina's beauitful face.

I hear her heart beat as she approaches me. I turn and see her stood in front off me, she is wearing her long red hair down and she is wearing blue jean's and a red jumper her winter coat is open she look's so good.

 " Ciao bella ". She looks away. " Ciao Antonino eh grazie ". She blushes.

Gina's pov

Antonino looked me up and down and then he said. " Hello beautiful ". I smiled and replie. Then I look Antonino up and down to see what he was wearing.

He is wearing dark blue jean's and a black t-shirt which show's off his muscled body. He is also wearing a long black leather coat.

He catches me staring at him and grin's. " Shall we walk ". I nod and we walk and talk. I ask him about his family. " My parent's are married there name's are Jezabell and Arturo ".

 Then he says. " I have one brother Solomon and he's married to Tessa ". Then he ask's me about my family. " My Mother was Annlisa before she died so now. I live with my Father Benedetto and my two brother's Beppe and Fabiano. They have girlfriend's Elisa and Eva there twin's ".

 Then he went on to tell me about his home here on the other side of the forest and that his family lived in there family home in the carpaitian's after that he take's me home.

We meet every night at 7 pm until 11:30pm. I've told my Padre I'm walking, I need to be alone he understand's.

I enjoy the evening's the best as I'm with Antonino and he make's me forget about my Mum's death which is good.

We have started to hold hand's. I still get that tingling feeling every time we touch. I dont mind his cold skin.

It doesn't worry me anymore. I did ask him about it once. He said he has a condition that make's him feel cold he was born with it. I don't push it. I just let it go.

Tonight is special. As Toni as I call him on his request says he has a surprise for me .So I walk across the yard and, up to the top field where I wait for him to arrive.

 Then suddenly a pair of cold arm's are wrapped around my waist and his cold breath is in my ear. " Ciao Toni ". He laugh's and I shiver.

 " Ciao Gina ". I place my hand's over his to make the feeling of being in his arm's last but he pulls away. " Come on let's go ".

 I stare at him confused. " Where are we going ". He smile's. " Your surprise is I'm going to take you to my house ". I smile.

Yes I cant wait to see his home. We walk through the forest and into our cleaning as he says it is because that's where we first met. 

Then he turn's right we walk for ten mintue's and, then we are on a dirt track.  There stood is a  two story white house with a red door and, right beside it is parked a black Lexus.

Once inside he tell's me the house it has 4 bedroom's, 2bathroom's and he drag's me into the lounage/diner it's beauitful it has light blue wall's.

But no picture's a big open fire place at one end with a 32 inch flat screen above it and there is a three seater sofa and two arm chair's in cream leather. 

 At the other end. Is his dinner table and chairs. We sit and have a coffee and watched tv until. I have to go home he took me home in his car as it was late.