chapter eight It started with a kiss

Please dont read this if you are to young as there is love making scene in this thank's.

Gina's pov

I open my eye's to another bright light. I turn away from it to see if, I can see what time it is instead I'm met by the most beautiful eye's. 

I have ever seen, there the eye's of the man. I love Toni. " Ciao amore mio ". I yawn and he smile's. " Buna, lubirea mea 'ce e in neregula ". He look's concerned.

I smile. " What did you say ". He smile's wider . " Its romanian for hello my sweetheart, what's wrong ". I smile now in understanding.

 " Is it morning or afternoon again ". He laugh's. " It's morning copilul meu, it's just after 9am ". I smile again he's talking romanian again.

 " What did you say ". He laugh's. " Sorry I said my baby ". I like that he call's me his baby. So I decide to climb on him again.

So I'm straddling his waist. I can now see the time is 9:05am. I don't care, I'm with my Toni. I run my hand's down his hard chest and, I hear him growl.

I smile and lean down and kiss him, he start's to kiss me back our tongue's tangle and my hand's are in his hair.

 I love the feel of Toni. He is soft and hard, smooth oh so smooth his skin is like polished marble and he is as cold as ice.

Using my tongue I trail them along his teeth until his fang's drop down using my tongue. I start to suck one. I hear Toni growl and then.

 As I open my eye's. I find I'm alone in his room there is no sign of Toni anywhere. I then see movement in the bathroom.

 So I head for the bathroom and there is Toni stood in front of the mirror with his eye's closed he look's upset.

I walk over to the sink unit and stroke Toni's face. " Toni open your eye's please ". He sigh's. " No Gina, I don't want you to see me like this please ".

 I climb up so I'm sat on the sink unit. I can now reach his face. I slowly kiss him from ear down to his lip's. Once there I kiss him as hard as I can.

 I bite his bottom lip to gain entry which, I get when he sigh's. I slip my tongue into his mouth and suck his fang's one at a time.

 He growl's again so I stop and pull away. Toni open's his eye's in shock and, I get to see his ruby red eye's again. I smile and peck him on the lip's.

" I want to know every part of you even this part my love ". He look's away from me which hurt's but then he look's back at me.

 " I'm sorry, I just don't want to scare you again ". I sigh. " Come on ". I pull him and he come's. As I lead him to the shower.

 I turn it on, while it warm's up I strip off and turn to Toni he is looking me up and down before looking me in the eye's. I smile.

 " Are you joining me ". I ask, as I step under the lovely warm water, this would be nicer if Toni was in here with me.

The next thing I know there is strong pale arm's around my waist. I lean against him it feel's so good. Then one hand leave's me and grab's the soap off the side and start's to wash me.

 The tingle I feel when we touch  me get's stronger. I turn in his arm's pushing my chest into him and, I try to wrap my arm's around his neck.

I can't reach so Toni pick's me up and, I wrap my leg's around his waist. I kiss him, he deepen's the kiss this time. I lick his fang and cut my tongue. I let my blood drip on to his tongue.