chapter thirteen engagement

Tessa's pov

Sol's out hunting. Me and Toni need to hunt to. Especially with Gina's Padre coming here for dinner today. Earlier today was her brother's funeral and Gina told her Father that she had something to tell him.

 She wanted to tell him that Toni and Sol are vampire prince's and that I'm a vampire to. We feel that would be a bad thing.

Well at least for now seeing that her Father buried her brother today and he is not well. Toni managed to get her to agree to wait.

So they are going to tell her father that he's a Romanian prince, which is true they are also going to announce there engagement.

Gina is coming in here to the living room/dining room she is looking lost. " Hi G ". I'm just putting a  white lace table cloth on the coffee table.

 " Hi Tes, can I help with anything ". I shake my head. " No, it's all done hun  you feeling okay ". She nod's. But I can see she is upset.

" G come and sit down ". She come's over to me and we sit on the sofa together and she tell me all about Fabiano. I have to admit listening to her talk about him. 

I can see why she says Sol remind's her of him. They have the same sense of humor. I hold her as she cry's for her lost brother.

Once she has calmed down she thank's me. Then she ask's if I have seen Toni. The last time I saw him he was in the kitchen cooking he must of left with Sol.

Gina interrupt's my train of thought. " Tes if you see him, will you tell him I was looking for him please ". I nod. " Of course I will G ". She nod's and get up off the sofa. I watch as she climb's the stair's.

Once she is out of sight. I shimmer outside into the wood's. I pick up Sol's and Toni's scent and, I run in that direction.

Until I run into my love's arm's. Sol is my true mate we have been bonded for 180 year's and I'm expecting our first child.

I hope it look's like him, like all our kind he has pale skin, green eyes, he has blond hair. He wear's it sort of messy but it's short and he's 6"2 in height . He has a great body and I love him. I see Toni. " Gina's was looking for you ". He nod's and shimmer's away leaving me and Sol alone.

Antonino's pov

I was in the kitchen when Sol came in and asked me if I wanted to hunt with him. I nod and we shimmer into the wood's and started to hunt.

We are all taking extra precaution's, because Benedetto is visiting tonight. I have cooked a chicken casserole and left it warming in the oven.

 All I have left to do is shower and change into my dark blue suit and of course ask my baby to marry me.

I can now smell Tes is in the wood's from the sound of it she is heading this way. Then I see her run into Sol's arm's and they hug.

 Tes is beautiful in body and soul she has a good kind heart full of love I'm so happy that they are having a baby. Tes is 5"5 in height and like all our kind she has pale skin, green eye's but unlike the rest of us she dye's her long hair purple. She turn's to me. "Gina was looking for you ". I nod and shimmer away.

I'm in the house now. Well the kitchen anyway. I go to the oven and check the casserole it's fine. I run up the stair's and into my bedroom.

 I hear the shower running. So I go to the closet and grab my suit and a white shirt. I also grab the new red dress Gina bought in Rome, it's blood red off the shoulder with a long flowing skirt.

 I grab some underwear. I head toward's the bathroom and hang them behind the door. I then return to the bedroom and switch off the light's.

I can see in the dark just fine. I grab aload of red candle's and light them and place them around the room. Then I place rose petal's all over the floor and bed.