𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟾

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

2 weeks ago Kennedy arrived in our little family and he's been an absolute sweetheart in house. The boys could play with him without Charles and I worrying about Kennedy being too active. I had packed my bags to get to the base where I would stay a few days for a drill training to let the last years, of the education, get a little taste of it. I placed on Kennedy his harness and clipped both leashes onto the hooks of the harness and slip chain. It was only 4 AM as I walked up the stairs and softly placed a kiss on the foreheads of my baby's and softly whispered to them that I would be back soon. They drifted off back to sleep afterwards before I walked to Charles. When I peeked around the door I saw he was a little awake as he looked up at me. I laid across the bed and pushed his hair back. I softly pecked his lips as I softly smiled at him.

Claire: "see you in a few days schatje. Love you and take care of the boys."

Charles: "I love you too ma cherie..."

I pecked his lips one more time before I really left with Kennedy. At 5 AM I arrived at the base and got out of the car. Let the screaming begin. I pulled on my beret and clipped the leashes thru the loop of my uniform trousers. I talked a few minutes with some colleagues before we all went into the 5 floor building to all wake up 1 floor. I held a loud speaker in my hand that would make a loud noise in 2 minutes and then I needed to start screaming. I rolled the box to somewhere half way the hallway and then it went off.

Claire: "WAKE UP CADETS! PARADE IN 5 MINUTES!"

I started slamming with my fist in the door as doors opened and people started rushing while I kept screaming. I stopped the alarm as everybody was gone outside. I jogged after them. They were all in position as all instructors where there as well.

Claire: "GOOD MORNING CADETS!"

Cadets: "GOOD MORNING LIEUTENANT!"

Claire: "DRILL TRAINING HAS STARTED SO LET'S GET GOING! ALPHA IS GOING WITH GREENER! BRAVO IS GOING WITH VOS! CHARLIE IS GOING WITH LAURENS! DELTA... YOUR THE UNLUCKIEST ONE! YOUR GOING WITH ME! AM I CLEAR!"

Cadets: "YES LIEUTENANT!"

Claire: "GO GO GO!"

I ran away from the group with Kennedy. Footsteps of the group coming behind me.

It was the last day the training camp and after I had an hour of sleep I went to the big bow tents. I walked in silently and took all the stuff that wasn't cleaned up. From shoes to water bottles or shovels to socks. When I was done I laid everything thru a big area and then together with Kevin we woke everybody up. We were in our blue uniform. We had a last training session from 5 to 13 and afterwards they got time to shower and change in an hour before families arrived including the instructor family's. We got let them set everything up in a short period of time and they all just made it. We send them off as the other instructors and me grabbed something to eat and drink and freshened ourselves up a little. Kennedy was drinking some water in the corner as it was time to get the first families seated. After a while I heard two high pitched voices yell mommy and immediately recognized them as my own boys. I turned my head and kneeled down they ran into my arms as I gave both them a kiss.

Claire: "hello my little boys. Where's daddy?"

Maverick: "I don't know. I think he was with uncle Kevin a few minutes ago."

Meeko: "we lost him when we saw Kennedy and you mommy."

Claire: "do you want to take Kennedy with you guys while we go search for papa?"

They both nodded excitedly to me as I handed them the leashes. Both of them holding one. Kennedy was careful with walking with them as we walked around looking for Charles. When we found him he smiled at me and pecked my lips.

Charles: "hello ma belle Jolie."

Kevin: "oh stap it just get married already. You two are just too much cuteness for this world with these tiny little angels!"

Claire: "you know what Beyoncé says..."

Kevin: "oh hell yea we do! If you like you should put a ring on it baby."

Charles: "I'll definitely put a ring on it sometime but for now we've got enough hectic things running around. Kennedy, Mave and Meek to be exact."

Claire: "hey! Kennie is not hectic..."

He chuckled softly as we looked at the dog sitting while the boys petted him. I giggled softly as Kevin took the boys and Kennedy with him. I smiled at them as I felt Charles his arms wrap around me.

Charles: "would you like if I would put a ring around that pretty little finger of yours?"

Claire: "I would love that but if not I don't mind either as long as we're happy."

Charles: "good to know that."

He pecked my lips a few times before we walked after Kennedy, the boys and Kevin. We got them seated as I took back Kennedy from the boys and clipped him back to my trousers.

 We got them seated as I took back Kennedy from the boys and clipped him back to my trousers

Liked by Charles_leclerc and 1

Liked by Charles_leclerc and 1.837.928 others

CJ.Verstappen: gotta love the uniform😮‍💨🔥

Charles_leclerc: 🥰❤️

Maxverstappen1: I still can't believe you've got the toughest job of the family😭
💬CJ.Verstappen: gotta step up the game right😎

Kellypiquet: such a pretty girl🤩
💬CJ. Verstappen: keeeelllssss🤍