𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

We had just finished our workout which was longer and harder then I was used too. Claire her body was shining from sweat as well as mine. Her face red from the heat as her breath was a little unsteady. We walked back to the hotel and placed our masks on. When we arrived Claire immediately walked to the bathroom turning the shower on. She closed the door behind her leaving me alone in the bedroom. After a while she walked into the room again freshly showered. She walked into the room with her towel wrapped around her body. The towel coming half way her thighs as her hair was hanging in wet strands over her body. Her eyes red making them more blue then normally. She looked at me and smiled softly as she walked towards her suitcase grabbing some clothes out of it as I went to shower now. When I came back into the room fully dressed in a pair of blue jeans with a white button up. I had done my hair and placed on my bracelets, watch and ring. Claire was standing in front of the mirror placing her helix hoops in her right ear. She had quite some ear piercings which suited her a lot.

Her outfit was beautiful on her as she had some mascara on her curled lashes which she didn't do a lot

Her outfit was beautiful on her as she had some mascara on her curled lashes which she didn't do a lot. I sat down on the bed and looked at her thru the mirror. When she was done she grabbed her white and black Jordan's and pulled them on as I pulled on my white sneakers.

Charles: "I've never seen you in heels."

Claire: "I know. I own... 2 pair."

Charles: "and you don't wear them?"

Claire: "because my feet hurt after missions and heels aren't too nice then."

Charles: "understandable."

Claire: "come on we've to go or we'll be late."

Charles: "let's go then ma Jolie fille."

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I placed on my mask before walking out into the hallway. Tomorrow was FP1 and FP2 so I would go to the paddock with Charles. We climbed into the Ferrari and Charles drove us to the restaurant where Max, Kelly and Penelope were already waiting for us. We had a round table which was quite nice. Max looked at Charles a little confused and then to Kelly who looked away. She already knew he was my boyfriend but Max didn't.

Max: "Claire? What is he doing here?"

Claire: "he's here because uhm... he's my boyfriend."

Max his eyes went wide from shock and then turned into a little bit of... anger. He was about to shot up from his chair but Kelly and I pushed him back in.

Claire: "don't make a scene."

Max: "let me be very clear then Leclerc. Touch my sister in the wrong way... look at her in a wrong way or hurt her and you have a big problem am I clear?!"

Charles: "I won't hurt her Max. I promise it."

I felt Max relax a little under my hands so I let go off him and sat down next to Charles. Penelope on my other side. The small girl smiled widely at me as I smiled widely at her.

Claire: "you got so big P."

Penelope: "I grew 2 centimeters this month!"

Claire: "wauw! Before you know it your taller then me!"

We laughed softly before we started to order. Charles his arm leaning on my chair while his fingers drew circles on my bare shoulder. Max sending us a dead glare from time to time which we both ignored.

Penelope: "mommy. Can we go to the play ground?"

Kelly: "we just came back 5 minutes ago P."

Claire: "come on P. We'll go together okay? Mommy wants to eat her desert."

Penelope: "okay!"

The toddler climbed out of her chair. I picked her up from the ground and let her rest on my hip. I walked outside with her and when we arrived at the playground I placed her down. She ran away towards the slide as I smiled at the sight of the young girl. I liked kids. They're so care free and so not ready for everything that's gonna be thrown at them later. A pair of arms wrapped around me the familiar cologne of Max entered my nose making me turn my head. I looked at him and smiled.

Claire: "hai brother."

Max: "hey little sister. Just wanted to tell you I'm proud of you and that I'm happy for you and Charles. Don't tell Charles tho he needs to earn his spot in this family."

Claire: "didn't expect anything different from you Maxie. I'm proud of you as well. Your doing amazing out there."

Max: "thank you."

He placed a soft kiss on my cheek before he walked back inside. I staid stood there as Penelope played around for 20 more minutes. When she was done she sat down in front of me and yawned.

Claire: "come here you little monkey."

I picked her up and placed her back on my hip again. Her head fell against my shoulder as she fell asleep in my arms. I sat down on my chair with Penelope still sleeping in my arms. Kelly smiling at me and mouthing a quiet thank you. The conversation started again as the night went on. After we paid I handed Penelope back to Kelly before Charles and I walked to our car. Charles stopped and before I could turn around his head appeared between my legs as he stood up. I was sitting on his shoulders as I squealed not expecting this.

Claire: "holy shit! Charles!"

Charles: "sorry I wanted to try it out."

I jumped off and Charles chuckled at me. He placed a kiss on my cheek before we walked to the car. We soon arrived back at the hotel and I went to the bathroom to get my jewelry off and my makeup. I had also pulled on a shirt with some shorts for bed already. My hair was hanging loose as I climbed underneath the duvet next to Charles. We watched a movie together before going to sleep as tomorrow would be a long day.

(1040 words/2 pictures)