𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I've been in Monaco for 3 days now and in 4 days I fly back home to start training again. I still trained only not the military trainings now. After a long day at the beach with Max, Kelly and Penelope we arrived back at their apartment. I went to the bathroom and took a shower before changing myself.

 I went to the bathroom and took a shower before changing myself

I tied the laces of my shoes and placed my phone in my back pocket

I tied the laces of my shoes and placed my phone in my back pocket. I placed a kiss on Max's cheek before taking the reserve key and placing it in my pocket. I opened the front door and skipped down the stairs of the apartment building. I walked outside and looked around. The Monegasque was stood against a wall on his phone. He wore a casual outfit just like I did. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me widely.

Claire: "hai."

Charles: "hey. You look gorgeous."

Claire: "thanks."

Charles: "I thought it would be fun to get some take away food and then go eat on a bench at the beach."

Claire: "yea that sounds amazing."

We walked thru the streets of Monaco and ordered food at a take out. Charles laid his card on the machine as he sent me a wink.

Claire: "I'll pay you back later."

Charles: "don't need too. It's already enough that you wanted to go on a date with me."

Claire: "you say it like you won't be able to pull a girl."

Charles: "I'm not able to pull a girl that's out of my league. A girl like you."

Claire: "I'm out of your league?"

Charles: "yea you are."

We were sat at a bench that overlooked the sea.

Claire: "definitely don't agree with you! Your out of my league."