𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After a full day of traveling I had arrived home in the Netherlands. In 2 days I would fly to Croatia where Charles would meet me with some of his friends while I would take Dominique with me. Pierre would take Kate with him and Riccardo would take Marta with him. So in total 4 girls. I haven't met Kate yet but she seems like a real sweetheart. Marta I have met before and we we went along very well. She was so sweet and happy. After I had placed my wash in the washing machine I went to bed immediately. The next morning I went for a work out in the gym and afterwards packet my suitcase for 2 weeks vacation. I packed some sport clothes, bikinis, casual clothes and some more things. The day was boring as I just relaxed a little and texted a little with Charles.

After Dominique and I landed at the airport 15 minutes before Charles and his friends would land. We would be with 9 people in total which would be fun! Joris, Riccardo, Guizou, Nico, Marta, Pierre, Kate, Dominique and I. I was wearing a pair of jeans with an oversized black shirt. My work mask on my face like usually if I wore a mask. Domi and I were sat against a wall with our suitcases and bag packs next to us. We were just waiting for Charles and the rest to arrive. My phone started ringing so I took it out of my pocket seeing Charles his name on my screen. I brought my phone to my ear as I accepted the call on my phone.

Claire: "hey."

Charles: "you don't see me yet?"

Claire: "no? Where are you?"

Charles: "little bit to the left... little more... there."

My eyes scanned the area but I couldn't see him.

Claire: "put your left hand up in the air."

A hand appeared in the air making me giggle.

Claire: "coming."

I hung up the phone and placed it back in my pocket. Dominique and I stood up and both placed our 35 liter backpacks on our shoulders. We both had our team badge on there as well as one of those name ribbons. We rolled towards the group with our suitcases and when we arrived there Charles immediately wrapped his arms around me. He pressed a kiss on my lips before letting go off me and walking to the luggage band to grab his suitcase. He wrapped his arms around my neck and placed a kiss on my temple.

Charles: "I missed you!"

Claire: "it's been a week..."

Charles: "so you didn't miss me? Ouch."

Claire: "of course I missed you schatje."

Charles: "mmm... I hope so..."

I talked to some of the other people as Domi was talking with some people as well before we all headed to the hotel in taxi's. When we arrived there Charles and I were last to check in but as we were all on the same floor we decided to just go all together with the stairs. Even tho we had the suitcases yea. We walked to the stairs as Kate struggled with taking her suitcase up.

Claire: "here let me help you."

Kate: "oh thanks Claire."

I took her suitcase from her as she was now only walking with her bag. When we arrived on the third floor I placed the 2 suitcases down letting Kate take her own with her.