𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

After the French Grand Prix Claire and I drove back to Monaco with Kelly and Max. Max and I in the front seats as the girls sat in the back. Kelly behind Max and Claire behind me. Music was softly playing in the background as we were talking until a tap against the window made me turn around. Claire fell asleep. Her head resting against the window as her eyes were closed and her breath was steady and slow. I smiled softly at the sight of the blonde Dutch girl. It was adorable how she fell asleep in just a snap in the fingers. I kept looking from time to time. After an hour we stopped at a gas station where we all got out of the car except for Claire who was still peacefully sleeping. Max filled the tank while Kelly and I went inside to grab some coffee for the three of us not sure if Claire would want some. I told Kelly to sit in the passengers seat next to Max and that I would sit with Claire this time which she found sweet of me. I grabbed a pillow from the trunk before softly closing it and sitting back down on the car while max was paying for the fuel. I placed the pillow on my legs as I unbuckled Claire. I gently pulled her towards me letting her head land on the pillow. She stirred awake gently. I stopped touching her hoping she would go back to sleep but she didn't. She tiredly looked at me with a sleepy smile.

Charles: "you can go back to sleep. We're only an hour on road yet. Just wanted to make you more comfortable."

Claire: "okay..."

Her okay was a soft mumble as she pulled her legs on the bank. She laid on her side with her face towards the back of Max's chair. I wrapped one of my arms around her letting her lay a little more steady. Within a minute she drifted back off to sleep. I softly pushed a strand behind her ear as Max climbed into the car and started the engine. We drove to Monaco having some stops between there but when we arrived Claire was still asleep. Max stopped in front of my apartment building where Claire would stay as well. Max turned off the engine and turned around to me.

Max: "what's the plan with the little devil?"

Charles: "I'm carrying her upstairs and lay her in bed and then I'll come back to grab the suitcases and our bags."

Max: "I'll take the suitcases."

Kelly: "I'll take the bags."

Charles: "thanks guys."

I gently placed an arm underneath Claire her legs and back carrying her wedding style up the stairs. She wasn't heavy in fact for someone so trained she was a feather. She might weight around 57 KG which was light for her length and muscles. I opened my door and walked to my bedroom. I opened the duvet and laid her down gently. I took off her shoes carefully before colliding the door of my room and walking back to the hallway where Max and Kelly arrived with the luggage.

Charles: "thanks again."

Kelly: "no problem Charles. We'll see you guys around probably."

Max: "later. Take care of my little princess."

Charles: "I will don't worry."

He gave me a single not before they both left the room. Max got okay with me dating Claire quite quickly. Quicker then I excepted him too. Yes he wasn't a fan of it but he accepted it. I turned around and sighed looking at the suitcases. I opened them and selected the things to wash and what not to wash. I washed the dirty clothes and hung up to dry afterwards. I sat down on the balcony that overlooked the harbor the sun was setting and people were walking down there. After a while footsteps made me look to my side. Claire was awake again. She wasn't wearing her thin black wrap top with blue jeans anymore instead of that she wore a pair of white soft shorts and a grey shirt of mine with her hair loose. She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her. We both let out a content sigh while also having a content smile on our faces. We were peacefully looking at the sunset as I felt Claire her stomach go up and down as she breathed. Her soft hair that smelt like honey brushing against me. I couldn't say less then I was utterly in love with this girl. Just the way she walked... talked... laughed... everything about her was lovely. Especially the goofy or unexpected moments we had. I pulled her closer to me. She let her head hang back looking me into my eyes with those damn ocean blue eyes. She took my face between her fingers of her left hand and softly pulled me towards her while she pushed herself up. She pecked my lips softly before letting go with one of my favorite smiles. She rested her head against my chest and looked out over the harbor again as she rubbed her thumb over my arm that remained around her waist. I placed a kiss on her hair inhaling the honey smell of her hair.

Claire: "are you sniffing me?"

Charles: "maybe."

Claire looked at me again as she giggled softly. She stood up leaving me on the balcony. I pouted at her as she gave me a small smile. She gave a wink before she disappeared inside. I staid for a few more minutes before going inside. Claire was sitting on the counter with her back towards me as she had a plate with a sandwich on it. She took a bite of it and laid it back as she was scrolling thru her phone. She turned her head to the sand which and picked it up and while taking a bite she looked at me.

Claire: "what?"

Charles: "so your leaving me for a sandwich?"

Claire: "I... was hungry!"

Charles: "but I'm a snack."

Claire: "I'm not eating you..."

Charles: "oh really?"

Claire: "really."

I walked towards her and stood still in between her legs facing her. She looked at me while she held her laugh in very clear.

Charles: "so I'm not a snack?"

She bursted out in laughter and covered her mouth with her hands as she also started crying from laughter. I raised my eyebrows as I softly chuckled at the sight of the blonde Dutch girl.

Charles: "what's so funny?"

Claire: "you were so serious jeez!"

She didn't stop laughing for a few minutes and when she finally calmed down she wiped the tears away from her eyes as she leaned her forehead on my shoulder softly shaking her head against it.

Claire: "I can't cope with this."

Charles: "but I am a snack right?"

Claire: "STOP IT!"

She started laughing loudly again as she snorted loudly. The sound was funny making me laugh loudly as well now.

Claire: "STAAAP!"

Charles: "I CAN'T!"

She jumped off the counter and ran to our room where she continued her laugh out burst. After a while she came back and her eyes where red. She snorted again as we both tried controlling our laughter. She turned her face away from me as her whole body moved as she tried to not laugh.

(1250 words)