𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I walked thru the airport as I had just landed in Nice. Winter break was still going as it was February. I had missed the holidays but that was also the reason that I could go to Monaco for a week. I was wearing a pair of adidas sweatpants that weren't baggy. They showed off my legs a little more which was nice.

My hands in my pockets as my black,white and olive green Jordan's made tapping sounds on the big airport tiles

My hands in my pockets as my black,white and olive green Jordan's made tapping sounds on the big airport tiles. My hoodie was the same green hoodie as my shoes with some text on the back:

Royal Dutch Army
Combat leader
Lieutenant C.J.Verstappen

Underneath the text was the logo. The olive green mask hanging over my nose as I strolled thru the airport towards the luggage claim. I didn't own a suitcase so I just used my 120 liter bag from work. The bag was just simple and black. I waited for it and picked it off the luggage claim. I threw it on my shoulders like a huge backpack as I took my 25 liter bag which was in the camouflage pattern in my right hand while walking outside. I looked around me and saw Charles standing against a Ferrari. I walked towards him as I pulled my mask down. I whistled with my lips and made him look up at me. He smiled widely at me as he placed his phone in his pocket. He pushed hisself up on his feet and walked towards me. He took my 25 liter bag from me and placed it in the trunk before I threw my 120 liter in the trunk. We sat down in the seats before he pecked my lips.

Charles: "I missed talking to you."

Claire: "I did too."

I smiled at him before I pecked his lips again gently. He started the engine and drove towards Monte Carlo. We got out of the car when we reached his apartment. We climbed out of the car in the underground parking lot and opened the trunk. Charles picked up the big black bag which was heavier then he thought.

Charles: "what the hell is in here?"

Claire: "bricks... duuhhhh."

His laugh echoed thru the garage as we walked towards the elevator. He opened the front door and we walked inside. I looked around the cozy apartment looking around. He whistled making me look over my shoulder. He nodded his head in the direction behind him making me follow him.

Charles: "so I only have one bedroom which is mine actually but I'm taking the couch for the week. Quite comfy tho."

Claire: "if it's comfy I'll take it."

Charles: "well my bed is more comfortable so you'll take that ma cherie."

Claire: "well I'm not throwing you out of your bedroom."