𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

It was already afternoon when Claire skipped down the stairs in a pair of white jeans and a grey oversized shirt... wait that's mine.

Charles: "are you wearing my shirt?"

Claire: "yes?"

Charles: "stealing my stuff now as well?"

Claire: "as well? What else did I steal then?"

Charles: "my heart."

She choked on her water before a loud laughter echoed thru the house.

Claire: "oh my god that was cheesy."

I joined her laugh as she was crying from laughter now. She wiped her tears away as our laughter softly died off.

Claire: "what do you wanna do today?"

Charles: "I want to watch Mamma Mia with you. You promised me we would watch it together."

Claire: "you start it and go watch I'll come in a few okay?"

Charles: "deal."

I walked to the living room while Claire went upstairs. I had started the movie and watched it. After about 30 minutes I heard Claire her voice sing along to one of the songs. Only the parts she sang in the song tho. Her body leaned against the doorpost as she looked at the screen and sang along.

She sat down on the couch next to me when the song was over. A smile on her face as she looked at the screen. I wrapped my arms around her as she laid in my side with her head resting against my shoulder. She sang along all the songs with her beautiful voice. I could have listened to it all day but it was time to take her to the beach for our workout. The movie ended and we both changed into our sport outfits. Claire wore a pair of black shorts and a olive green shirt with the same text as her hoodies have.

Royal Dutch Army
Combat leader
Lieutenant C.J.Verstappen

Every piece of the outfit hugged her curves and muscles as she pulled her hair in a low ponytail. She grabbed a thin jacket laying it in the car as she threw me the keys of her car. I sat down behind the wheel and drove towards the beach which was 53 minutes from Claire her house. We arrived there soon and I parked the car. We started with a warming up, stretching and a jumping rope afterwards Claire opened the trunk and took out a weight vest. She placed some plates in there for the weight. She pulled it on closing the vest so it would stay on nicely. We closed the car and walked onto the beach.

Charles: "how much does it weight?"

Claire: "15 kilo."

Charles: "and you said you would go easy."

Claire: "never baby."

She started running towards the sea where the sand was a little better to run on. I followed after her and after 45 minutes of running we came back to the point we started meaning we were almost at the car. Claire stopped and pulled off her weight vest, shirt and shorts leaving her in her sports bra and slip. She had also pulled off her shoes and socks and was now running towards the water. When she was deep enough she dived before coming up again. I laughed as she was smiling widely. She wiped the salty water out of her eyes as I striped myself down to my boxers as well. I ran into the water just like Claire did and dived in as well. I swum to Claire and stood on my feet just like Claire who was in the water to her armpits. She giggled softly at me with a smile on her face.

Charles: "I've seriously never done this before."

Claire: "oh believe me I have."

Charles: "your crazy... I like it."

She softly pecked my lips as my nose rested against hers. I kept looking into the ocean blue eyes of the blonde Dutch girl that had made me fall in love so madly. I would do anything for this girl especially after she met my mother. My mother kept asking about Claire as she had enjoyed the small amount of time they had talked. Maybe she really was the girl for me. I pecked her lips a few times gently.

Charles: "Claire..."

Claire: "yes?"

Charles: "be my girlfriend...?"

Claire: "I would love too."

I kissed her lips as my hands rested on her waist and her hands wrapped around my neck pulling me closer to her body. Her skin brushing against mine. She pulled my hand as she ran out of the water.

Charles: "what's with the rush?"

Claire: "there's a jellyfish!"

Charles: "if you got sting I'm not peeing on you!"

Claire: "gross! I'm not sting!"

Charles: "good."

We were almost out of the water as the clock turned 17:34PM. We walked the last bit to our stuff as Claire was a step in front of me still holding my hand. We stood still at our clothes and picked them all up. Claire held her clothes to her body as she waited for me. I had pulled on my shorts and was about to pull on my shirt when I noticed it. Claire still standing in her underwear as her hair was hanging loosely over her shoulders now. I pulled my shirt over her head and let her put her arms thru it. She giggled softly as I picked up my shoes.

Charles: "it's distracting when you look that good."

Claire: "well your pretty distracting yourself sir."

Charles: "but I'm driving..."

She planted a kiss on my cheek before we walked to the car. We placed everything in the trunk and climbed into the seats. We drove back to Claire her house and parked the car. We climbed out and Claire and I walked inside on our bare feet. Claire walked up the stairs and a minute afterwards the shower was running. I walked up the stairs myself and sat down on Claire her bed. After 6 minutes Claire walked in herself. She looked at me a bit surprised as she held her towel tight against her body.

Claire: "did not expect you here."

Charles: "sorry."

She gently scratched my skull as she walked to the wardrobe that was stood against the wall. She opened it and took out a clean pair of underwear, a pair of grey sweatpants and a navy blue shirt.

Charles: "are you naked?"

Claire: "yes I am."

Charles: "hmm..."

Claire: "what?"

Charles: "nothing. I'm gonna take a shower."

I placed a kiss on her cheek before going to the shower myself. Tomorrow we would go to France for the Grand Prix. The first one Claire would attend since Zandvoort... the first time I laid my eyes on her. She had a Ferrari pass this time tho.

(1128 words/1 song)