𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝙼𝚊𝚡'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Winning my home Grand Prix felt amazing. I had just climbed out of the car. I looked around the familiar faces of my team when I was done being weighted and pulling my helmet on. I was searching for my family. I froze when I found them. My eyes becoming a little watery as I saw the youngest Verstappen sibling standing. She was hugging Vic and Kelly. She was wearing her uniform, her face still covered in face paint as her hair looked gross and dry in her bun. Her baret covering it up for a bit. She turned her head to the side looking over her left shoulder straight into my eyes. I dropped my empty water bottle and sprinted towards her. I ran straight into her arms wrapping them around her tiny waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Soft sobs leaving both of our bodies as we had buried our faces away. God how much I missed this little girl in the past months. My fucking rock. The one person who literally knew everything about me. The one person I knew who wasn't afraid of a lot. The only thing she's scared of is fireworks which is understandable. The loud bangs remember her of experiences she had in the field. When we let go I looked at her face. Still the same blue eyes with the same face shapes only some wounds and stitches extra. Unfortunately... but still one of the most beautiful, determined people out there. I kept holding her until I really needed to go. We let go off each other as I gave her the key of my drivers room. She thanked me with a smile before she went away together with Vic who was probably gonna help her a little with untangling her blonde hair.

 She thanked me with a smile before she went away together with Vic who was probably gonna help her a little with untangling her blonde hair

(Imagine your hair in a high ponytail)

I had just finished my post racing interviews and was stood with some of the other drivers, Lando, Charles, Daniel, Pierre and Yuki. A hand on my shoulder made me look around. Claire was standing behind me in a basic outfit. It looked amazing on her.

Daniel: "little CJ! How nice to see you again."

Claire: "Dani. Good to see you too."

Claire had only met Daniel and Pierre a few times when I had brought her to a Red Bull event. I looked at Claire her face. She didn't look her best but it did make her look quite cool tho.

Max: "when are your stitches coming out."

Claire: "no idea. Have to let them get checked by the doctor in a week so I guess then? Let's go tho. I'm craving some real food instead of those packaged meal."

Pierre: "you take whole meals with you?"

Claire: "kind of yes. You have to add water to them so it's not really... tasteful."

Lando: "ew that doesn't even sound nice."

Claire: "wait till you smell, taste and see it. The only meal that's okay is the oatmeal and the pasta."

Lando: "Pasta?"

Claire: "sounds better then it is."

While the conversation was being continued I looked at Charles. He was starring at Claire. Taking I. Her body and voice. His eyes met mine and he widened his eyes slightly looking away from Claire and me. He was so crushing on her.

Claire: "come on Maxie. We're getting some good food and then we're heading home cause I need to sleep after the last 5 days I had."

Charles: "what days did you have?"

The Monegasque finally said something. Claire smiled politely at the brown haired guy before she spoke up again.

Claire: "we got lost for 5 days so we tried to find our way back which took 5 days of no resting or sleeping living on water and 1,5 day without food."

He nodded again before Claire and I said bye to the drivers and went to the car where Vic, Kelly and our dad were already waiting. We stepped in and drove to a restaurant.

 We stepped in and drove to a restaurant

Liked by Landonorris and 1

Liked by Landonorris and 1.785.015 others

CJ.Verstappen: not sleeping just inspecting the inside of my eyelids👀

User2: imagine looking like this when you just came back from the field...

Maxverstappen1: your always sleeping CJ🙄
💬CJ.Verstappen: thanks for exposing me😚✌️

Charles_leclerc: sleeping is just the best
💬maxverstappen1: fuck off
💬CJ.Verstappen: at least someone gets it😌

(729 words/3 pictures)