𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟽

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

After we landed back in the Netherlands with the boys we drove back to the house where we dropped off the stuff. Claire sat behind the wheel and started the engine as I sat down next to her with the boys in the backseat. Claire easily drove off towards the location an hour away from our house. When we arrived she handed out our passports to the guard and showed her military pass. He checked all of us before letting us through. She parked the car before we stepped out. Claire brought us to a small kind of canteen that overlooked a high fenced field. When she wanted to walk out Maverick ran after his mommy while Meeko just staid seated on the chair.

Claire: "you've to stay with daddy Mave. Mommy will be back in no time okay?"

Maverick: "Nooo!"

The toddler started loudly screaming and crying as she told him no. She picked him up and placed him on a chair and walked away again. Maverick trying to run after her again but I held him. After a few minutes I saw my baby mommy walk into the fenced field with a beautiful German shepherd... Kennedy. The dog wore a camouflage harness and a black slip chain. A belt clipped on each of the the two meaning Claire held 2 belts in her hand. The dog didn't wear a muzzle to my surprise. A men talked to Claire a little for before Claire started doing some exercises with the dog. After a while she looked in my direction and waved to me. I nodded to her before taking both boys with me. A men kneeled down to the level of the boys and started talking to them.

?: "hey boys. Are you ready to meet Kennedy, mommy's work dog?"

Meeko: "yes!"

?: "that's the spirit! We're gonna let your dad get adjust to the dog first and then you guys can okay?"

Maverick: "okay."

The men explained exactly to me how to approach and how Claire would help me with it. After an hour of family training with Kennedy he was fine with us and Claire let him go off leash. She handed a toy to the boys as she sat down between my legs. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder as we watched the boys play with the dog who was surprisingly gentle with them.

 I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder as we watched the boys play with the dog who was surprisingly gentle with them

Liked by landonorris and 1

Liked by landonorris and 1.981.0186 others

CJ.Verstappen: Kennedy🤍😎! Our newest family member has officially moved in after a family training! Can't wait to see what the future will bring in and outside the field!

Kev.G: why do you always get the best things😭
💬CJ.Verstappen: you forgot your luck😎

Kellypiquet: wauw what a handsome guy😍

Maxverstappen1: can I have this one?
💬CJ.Verstappen: no❤️

(473 words/1 Instagram post)